Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Im not going to Space on My Bday

mikeydny

7 a.m. - 10 p.m. ill be on a cruise to the bahammas.

Alcohol + Gambling + Bahammas = Better then Space, Deep Dish, anyday.

Sorry guys, I would of loved to go nuts with everyone on my birthday, but the Bahammas are ahhhh the Bahammas, nuff said.

PVD = we'll celebrate my bday. :D

Guest saleen351

hey, if saleen ain't there, then it aint' a party!!!!

weak

real weak...

your probably staying home and snuggling with some broad....:blown:

OH AND IM BACK IN TOWN AND MIKES DIPPIN OUT

i dunno bout u guys but i think its not his mommy but his new girlie got him whipped

lol

well anyway sorry for u guys but i got an intite from mikey to go to the bahamas

i guess he knows it just wont be the same without the atp around:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

hey, if saleen ain't there, then it aint' a party!!!!

weak

real weak...

your probably staying home and snuggling with some broad....:blown:

saleen , you rather go to space than stay home bangin a brawd ?? if this is true , im with mikey ... ill stay home with the braud...especially if SHE wants to bang :D

Originally posted by koky

saleen , you rather go to space than stay home bangin a brawd ?? if this is true , im with mikey ... ill stay home with the braud...especially if SHE wants to bang :D

ill just bang in the bahammas while saleen gets drunk on the cheap vodka at space and runs his weak game to cracked out e-whores that space has to offer.....:laugh:

Originally posted by mikeydny

ill just bang in the bahammas while saleen gets drunk on the cheap vodka at space and runs his weak game to cracked out e-whores that space has to offer.....:laugh:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

see if u were cool like me u would bang a broad then go out to party

meet another broad n take her home

if u wanna go all out bang em both raw dog n dont even shower after the first one

FINALLY !! someone on the board that thinks like me:D btw welcome back andrew

I'll take Space over the Bahamas actually. Think about it. There's girls at Space, there's alcohol at Space, and I'm sure the soundsystem at Space is much better that what could possibly be in the Bahamas :) Plus, it's cheaper too.

Can't beat a booze cruise every blue moon. Especially with a good group of friends and hotties. However, I'd rather be at Space. I will be on the left side of DJ Booth early then on the patio for sure (I will be sure to bring the sunshine with me) Not sure if anyone knows what I look like. But if you do recognize me from a few pics I have posted in the past... come up to me and chit chat.

:D:party: