Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to the CP crew (abyss last nite)

Abyss last nite was insane.

I wanted to thank all the clubplanet/NMO heads for comin down to dirty jerz the hear me and feva play. The vibe in there was awesome and it was great to look over that crowded place and see the familiar cp roxy stage crew/nmo crew goin crazy....i played that crowd song remix for u guys just for old times sake :D

I met so many new faces last nite i cant even remember everyone but to everyone who came out you know who u are and i hope ya'll had fun. Hopefully I'll be playing again in the area soon and I'll def let ya'll know on here plus check the website for updates

www.bugoutandfeva.com

hope u liked the cd and i'll see ya'll next time no doubt

Mike BuGouT

np mikeybina..... glad linabugout was able to come out and support u...lol :) i must say though i enjoyed ur set a lot more than mannys... ;) hehe no doubt though it was a good time... good to see everyone. kinda weird seein u all in jersey though lol... :tongue::cool::aright:

Originally posted by codica3

Good. :D Now I don't feel bad for wishing you'd go play in traffic. :idea:

hmm i could have sworn i actually said that to someone....

anyway, mike good shit last night bro. Had a blast listenin and dancin to your set with paulie.

SO who had the rotten pussy?? Gary, Larry, and karch know what Im talkin about.

Thanx for the cd.... "wait till you hear what I did to Disco Balls." "um mike, i was there when you made the cd.:idea: " LOL

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:yuck: it was that nasty bitch that kept gettin up on the podium (sp?) with the tan shorts. her and her nasty friend thay couldnt dance

what, you don't consider her shaking her ass dancing? :laugh:

but yes, she invaded my dancing space.