Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 100 DJs listed. Vicious and Peters aren't listed

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I dunno man....There must be something seriously wrong with that list cause I dont see Draper up there either......On that note...Kill yourself....:blown:

what r u talkin about...draper's there

1. Tony "trainwreck" Draper 2. Sasha 3. Danny Tenaglia 4. Paul Van Dyk 5. Paul Oakenfold 6. Tiesto 7. Carl Cox 8. Mauro Picotto 9. Steve Lawler 10. Deep Dish 11. Judge Jules 12. Danny Howells 13. Roger Sanchez 14. Erick Morillo 15. Sander Kleinberg 16. Fergie 17. Dave Seaman 18. Tall Paul 19. Ferry Corsten 20. Seb Fontaine 21. Fatboy Slim 22. Richie Hawtim 23. Max Graham 24. Timo Mass 25. Danny Rampling 26. Dave Clarke 27. Armin van Buuren 28. Nick Warren 29. Lee Burridge 30. Darren Emerson 31. Andy C 32. Lisa Lashes 33. Anthony Pappa 34. Masters at Work 35. Pete Tong 36. Derrick Carter 37. Norman Jay 38. Scott Bond 39. Jimmy Van M 40. Bad Boy Bill 41. Anne Savage 42. John Kelly 43. Guy Ornadel 44. Christopher Lawrence 45. David Morales 46. DJ Dan 47. Laurent Garnier 48. Sister Bliss 49. John OO'Fleming 50. Hernan Cattaneo 51. Jeff Mills 52. BK 53. Sven Vath 54. Mario Piu 55. Lottie 56. Donald Glaude 57. Mark Farina 58. JFK 59. Adam Freeland 60. DJ Hype 61. L T J Bukem 62. Yousef 63. Dieselboy 64. Dave Pearce 65. Andy Farley 66. Plump DJs 67. Lisa Pin Up 68. Tidy Boys 69. Dave Lee 70. Ashley Casselle 71. Krafty Kuts 72. DJ Sneak 73. Jon Pleased Wimmin 74. Nick Sentience 75. Chris Liberator 76. BT 77. Arnad Van Helden 78. Stonebridge 79. Tony Humphries 80. Steve Thomas 81. Justin Robertson 82. Joe Claussell 83. Brandon Block 84. Mr Scruff 85. Marco V 86. Craig Richards 87. Matt Hardwick 88. Grooverider 89. Chemical Brothers 90. Francois K 91. Jon Carter 92. X-Press 2 93. Graham Gold 94. Parks & Wilson 95. Frankie Knuckles 96. Basement Jaxx 97. Fabio 98. Gigi D'Agostino 99. Doc Martin 100. Slam

DRAPER # 1 !!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by danwilson

Top 100 DJs listed Vicious and Peters aren't listed

Here's the list. http://www.spaced.co.uk/music/news.asp?articleid=204 Go to the bottom of the page, to see the list.

How can Danny Tenaglia be number 3 and Vicious and Peters not be listed.

u are an idiot. but let me answer this for u. this question comes up every few months. here is the answer: both vicious and peters are NY dj's. JP never travels outside of the country..except for cancun. vicious has, but to japan. they mainly stay in this area, this country. the dj's on that list are INTERNATIONAL dj's. they spin everywhere: england, ibiza, germany, pretty much all of europe, plus south america, africa, japan, and the US. u never hear any american dj's playin in most of these places. its just the way it is. if they ranked just american dj's than im sure u'd see vicious and peters in prolly the top 10-15.

Top 100 DJs listed Vicious and Peters aren't listed

Here's the list. http://www.spaced.co.uk/music/news.asp?articleid=204 Go to the bottom of the page, to see the list.

How can Danny Tenaglia be number 3 and Vicious and Peters not be listed.

Are you stupid Dan Wilson?

Viscious and Peters are no where even close to these DJ's.

you'd figure the fuckers would've learned about "cut & paste" hahaha they copied it by hand.

anyway these ratings are TOTAL bullshit. it's like the student elections in high school its basically a popularity contest PERIOD. Look at these ratings, why do you think sander went from 80something to 15? AvB from NEVER being on the list to 27? tiesto and picoto from 20something to top 10? Because those were the most promoted DJs in europe last year, that's why....its all about marketing, not skill....just like everything else.

and to hook on to your flamebait "why isnt JV and JP on the list" well i throw a new one back:

'cuz unless you're a guido from jersey, long island or staten island, you've NEVER heard of them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

xtcgspot. I understand these are international DJs. But you didn't answer my question. Why is Danny Tenaglia listed as the number 3 DJ? He's mainly a NY DJ. The biggest DJ in the U.S right now, hands down, is Jonathan Peters. 3000 people are there Saturday and on Friday, when he's not there, Sound Factory is dead. I would put Vicious number 2.

xtcgspot. I understand these are international DJs. But you didn't answer my question. Why is Danny Tenaglia listed as the number 3 DJ? He's mainly a NY DJ. The biggest DJ in the U.S right now, hands down, is Jonathan Peters. 3000 people are there Saturday and on Friday, when he's not there, Sound Factory is dead. I would put Vicious number 2.

wtf?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The biggest DJ in the U.S right now, hands down, is Jonathan Peters. 3000 people are there Saturday and on Friday, when he's not there, Sound Factory is dead. I would put Vicious number 2.

like, you're kidding right?

hey, Draper may pack out exit...does that mean he shoudl be in contention for the best DJ in the world? And lets be honest, our country is not close to being the leader in producing the top international DJ's. Least of all a place like Sound Factory and Exit. Seriously, go out and hear some of the guys on that list...at a place other than Exit or Sound Factory and I promise you you'll see things differently. Hey, go pick up a ticket to Area 2 at PNC comign up. Thats a good start.

Originally posted by l3lueyes

14. Erick Morillo <~~is this guy any Good?

:rolleyes::confused:

yeah im surprised he's that well known. they should change the list from "top 100 best DJs" to "100 most well known DJs" which is what it really is. If it was based on skill, 3/4 shouldn't even be on that list, not to mention the top 20, what a joke.