Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wayne, clifton nj

yeah...I used to live in Clifton, and it's really gone to shit...Like Shook said, near Valley Road is really the only nice place to be...

Where abouts in Wayne?

I'd say go for Wayne, regardless of the area...it's only about 15-20 minutes further from Clifton, but really more like a world away...

...this coming from a former Clifton-ite

everyone's right, clifton is ghetto stay away. wayne, while its no beverly hills, is much nicer....i was dating a girl from there, nice area. and i have a friend that lives in clifton....i'd be scared to leave my car overnight where he lives.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!

Enough with all the Clifton bashing!!!

I live in a VERY NICE neighborhood in Clifton.

Yeah, some parts are shitty, but Clifton is huge.

What part of Clifton was the apartment in?

If it is Richfield Village Apts, some of them are pretty nice, but they're really overpriced.

Wayne is a nicer town overall but it's not as close to NYC as Clifton is. I can jump in my car and be on 42nd st. in 10 min.

The real estate market in Clifton has really shot up since 9/11.

A lot of people are moving out of the city and Clifton is the perfect spot for them to move to. It's really close to NY and it's a nice city.

There are $400,000 town houses being built everywhere.

People have offered my parents $120,000 more than they paid for my house only 9 years ago.

So, my parents are in North Carolina right now looking for a $120,000 house so they won't have a mortgage payment and have much cheaper taxes.

Have you seen what you can get in NC for $120,000?

It's like a friggin' mansion compared to the shack that it would buy you up here.

Well that's enough real estate talk for me.

Good luck in your apartment shopping.

Let me know how it turns out.

I just applied for MT View Crossing Apt in Wayne. anyone live there? The 2bdroom apt is kinda expensive at $1600 but It's a treat for me. I kinda don't like the surrounding areas of Route 80 between Paterson and Wayne.

hmm..and it is pretty far from the city..

should I cancel that and get an apt in Edgewater instead?

where in wayne are the apts??? i pay NO attention lol.....street name? and really...it is not THAT much further from the city than clifton.....not enough to make a big difference ImO....

darrelG....where in clifton do u live??

The apts are located right in the intersection of Route 80 and 23.

Originally posted by misk

where in wayne are the apts??? i pay NO attention lol.....street name? and really...it is not THAT much further from the city than clifton.....not enough to make a big difference ImO....

darrelG....where in clifton do u live??

Originally posted by andwhysee

The apts are located right in the intersection of Route 80 and 23.

ohhh... so right by willowbrook mall... thats not so bad.

believe me... wayne is not the boonies... back where i lived at home... that is the boonies

if your a female i sugggest clifton but garfield if u can by the monroe street bridge ;) LoL its a pretty sh1ty area but damn u will have me near and thers a bunch of people i know who live around me who are bigger and better then me so damn that should deff be given u ideas ;)