Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst DJ in all of NJ...

Originally posted by thehype

Is none other then Frankie V who spins at Tradewinds. thank god they are tearing the place down. The guy absoultly sux sweaty nut sacks. Christ what am I goin to do on thursday nites now? Geez, I wish Xs or temps would stay open year round now on thursday nite.

I keep hearing that Tradewinds is closing after this summer and condos are being put up. :( I love that place... I have always fun there... especially on Thursday nights :D

I went there on the 4th of July... it was pretty packed... I didn't think he was bad... :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wakeup

you are fucking so right...after reading your post about djais and this...I've realized you really know your stuff and obviously you know more about music and DJing than me so I respect your opinion. Mixing is definitely about matching beats and blending 2 tracks for a period of time and much more. Maybe some time we can meet up and you can teach me some other things you know that i am so clueless about.....what do you think?.

nah bro...but good looking out

AND ALL OTHER PULP FICTION FANS

QUICK QUESTION . . . .

WHERE IS THAT PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Originally posted by carusomaas11

nah bro...but good looking out

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you are fucking hilarious...after reading your post about djais and this you really are a fucking clueless cheeseball and obviously dont know shit about spinnin. mixing isnt just about matching beats and blending 2 tracks for 10 seconds, thats the easy part. you can put a fucking 100 disc cd player on random in tradewinds in the summer and it will draw a crowd.

:laugh: :laugh: carusomaas your pathetic changing my quote asking to meet up with u. you must be a homo you fucking queer :laugh:

Originally posted by therealjr

AND ALL OTHER PULP FICTION FANS

QUICK QUESTION . . . .

WHERE IS THAT PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

EZEKIEL 25:17........:D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

EZEKIEL 25:17........:D

IT WAS A TRICK QUESTION :eek:

YES BITS AND PIECES ARE TAKEN FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BIBLE, BUT QUINTEN TARENTINO MADE MOST OF IT UP HIMSELF

(A LOT OF IT IS EVEN IN ANOTHER 1 OF HIS MOVIES)

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN

GOOD TRY THOUGH

Originally posted by therealjr

IT WAS A TRICK QUESTION :eek:

YES BITS AND PIECES ARE TAKEN FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE BIBLE, BUT QUINTEN TARENTINO MADE MOST OF IT UP HIMSELF

(A LOT OF IT IS EVEN IN ANOTHER 1 OF HIS MOVIES)

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN

GOOD TRY THOUGH

ummmmmmmm..........OK :blank:

sorry

i am filled with usless knowledge due to the dumb things i do for a lilving and the entertainment industry is my area of expertese

so when an oportunity arises to educate some1 else and spread the useless info i jump at it so people can say "wow. . is that true"

you might like this about the same movie

every clock and watch in pulp fiction is stuck at the same time

4:20 :eek:

morgan from doc's is a friend of mine, and by far NOT the worst dj in nj. he's actually a good dj, and an exceptionally nice guy. the "worst " dj could'nt possibly be a dj thats held his job for year's. so lets be realistic here. there are dj's like swank who got fired after only a month and a half at milan, and taste. and there's other's who have had even less time, like the guy (you know who you are ), that spun at river street for a month. and there still not even the WORST.

Originally posted by thepulse

You can both suck my ass, your opinion ain't worth the breath spewing it, I can't even believe I'm spending time responding to you. Hey you are entitled to you opinion afterall. My resume speaks for itself, I've held down gig, and djed events in NJ, PA, Fl, NY, CT, etc that other djs or so called djs can only dream of. My career spans almost 20 years (with 11 in nighclubs) &, many genres, and I'm not done yet. Just because a particular dj isn't playing your favorite progressive, tribal or other fist pumping favorite is no reason to bash them, Morgan and Frankie V have been around and there is a reason for it, They keep the crowd and the owner happy, Sorry but thats the truth and any dj in NJ will tell you, when comes down to keeping the majority of the crowd happy, the few hardcore clubbers will lose everytime.

Peace.

PS. perns2002, thanks for the nice guy comment during summer 2000 when I was living in the studio apt behing the girls, it was a great summer. I actually am pretty nice most of the time, until someone comes up with some bullshit comment.

Dude chill I never said that you were a bad DJ, If I did please umm point it out. Yeah that was a great summer.

P.S.

I was one of the girls in the apt I was commenting on that you were a nice guy. Yump it up.....................

J.P SUCKS DICK

MOST OVER RATED D.J IN NYC, AND HIS CD SUCKED TOO

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE HIM ARE MONDLESS DRONES WHO LIKE ANY1 THEY ARE TOLD IS GOOD. YOU ONLY GO HEAR HIM WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT IF YOU ARE A DRUG ADDICT AND YOU WANT TO BE IN A CLUB ALL DAY SUNDAY DOING DRUGS.

AS FOR "THE GUY AT VINYL ON FRIDAY"

:idea:

HE IS THE FUCKING MAN !

YOU PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO "KNOW THE MUSIC" AND ARE "IN IT FOR THE MUSIC"

HAVE NO PLACE AT DOC'S ANYWAYS. . IT'S A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE DRINK AND HAVE A GOOD TIME (COLLEGE KIDS MOSTLY)

AND I PERSONALLY THINK THE D.J DOES A FINE JOB . . .HE HAS TO CATER TO MANY DIFF. KINDS OF PEOPLE

YOU "MUSICALLY INCLINED" :blown: SHOULD KNOW THAT, BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO CLOSE MINDED AND LIKE WHO YOU ARE TOLD TO LIKE

GO KILL YOURSELVES

(THIS IS JR CALLING IT LIKE IT IS AS USUAL)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

You know what no comment to your stupid comment JP sucks dick ok buddy why dont you try to do what he does I have been to Factory sober three time and the man can still make you dance your balls off dont be a hater because your not talented like him

When you were there sober, did you notice how people look so much different when you are not Sober....I have been there and didnt recognize people that I had met other nites when I was mangled....Its pretty funny..:D

• 9 months later...

Is none other then Frankie V who spins at Tradewinds. thank god they are tearing the place down. The guy absoultly sux sweaty nut sacks. Christ what am I goin to do on thursday nites now? Geez, I wish Xs or temps would stay open year round now on thursday nite.

WELL.....ANOTHER KICKS OFF !! LOL OH WELL

your point?

My bad I meant another year kicks off at Tradewinds in response to:

"Worst DJ in all of NJ...Is none other then Frankie V who spins at Tradewinds. thank god they are tearing the place down. The guy absoultly sux sweaty nut sacks. Christ what am I goin to do on thursday nites now? "