Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the HottestMusic now?

Originally posted by jetstreamp

I love dance music but dont know artist or title. What is the hottest songs in clubs now and whats the artist and title name? I like the Venga Boys. Something like them or similar.

dude, ur killin me. find a top 40 dance compilation or something.

The venga boys??? I know someone w/ a copy of the last jock jams if u want it.

lay off the pipe!!!!:bong:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

dude, ur killin me. find a top 40 dance compilation or something.

The venga boys??? I know someone w/ a copy of the last jock jams if u want it.

lay off the pipe!!!!:bong:

In all fairness, the Vengaboys kicked ass (but NOT the radio versions), their full length remixes.

#1 favorite: "KISS" (Airscape mix)

mindfaqd. You should be slapped down like the dog you are!!! All I did was ask for some help on som titles and you showed just how stupid you really are. Sorry that you have such a pathetic life that you "know it all". Get lost you JERK!! If anyone else can help me please do so. It would be much appreciated. Thanks again except for that SCUMBAG.

Originally posted by jetstreamp

mindfaqd. You should be slapped down like the dog you are!!! All I did was ask for some help on som titles and you showed just how stupid you really are. Sorry that you have such a pathetic life that you "know it all". Get lost you JERK!! If anyone else can help me please do so. It would be much appreciated. Thanks again except for that SCUMBAG.

dude, ur question spoke for itself, the venga boys are bubble gum, overcommercialized crap. I was simply stating that top 40 dance tunes are easily found. it was a little sarchastic but then again ur the one that deserves to be slapped for asking about how to find tunes like that. turn on ur fukking radio, that kind of crap is on every station!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They had some good songs. All I did is ask for people to help me with newer things. Being the JERK that you are, You tried to run your mouth. You are the type person that makes others leave this board! Read other posts if dont believe me. There's one in every crowd and you are it! Instead of acting Stupid all you had to do is ignore my post or do what this board is about and help a little. 95% of the people on here help. I guess you are in the 5% JERK Stats.

last time i checked a message board was about sounding off on different topics and expressing opinions about the threads posted. i just expressed mine. I can't believe u would be so hurt as to say that my comments would make anyone leave the board. relax bro, I didn't say anything that bad.:nopity:

If u need help w/ new music there is a top ten thread every week.

ok thats fine. Thats all I asked for. If you or anyone else can help out then great. But dont make fun of someone who is looking for help and doesnt know everything about what they are asking. If I did then I wouldnt have asked.