Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danwilson Is Played Out!

its not even close to believable anymore. even from when he first started makin stupid comments, it was suspicious. but now, post after post, he gets worse and worse, dumber and dumber.

theres no way this kid is for real. its def an alias for another board member. but who? my first guess, honestly, is quoth. but he'll never admit to it EVER. so we'll never know if it is him.

i do admit...someitmes it can be very entertaining. but sometimes i wanna strangle this danwilson fawk. at least he keeps my post count up cuz i get to insult him numerous times every day

WOW!

I am soooooooo enthralled by posts i read how many people on this messageboard actually think i got massive sn's....i mean what would be the purpose? i basically say anything i want under the name QUOTH and in person i say the same shit. (ex: Boards: "joeg yer a fat fuck" In Person: "joeg yer a fat fuck") So why the need to make other sn's?? my name isn't MARK (blowflyii...markispooh...markinparis..tillyispooh....quothispooh...tillyskarma...moarkynotnice etc etc) NOW THERE...is a fuckin kid with alter ego sn's NOT ME.

The sad truth is that..Dan Wilson is real...but A) some promter B) some other douchebag that runs one of them fake ass "clubbing" messageboard websites and is jealous of competition from CP cause afterall it IS a business? (i.e. guestlists...tickets...etc etc)

Anyhow....danwilson you fuckbag...continue to bring yer lame comebacks and bogue 2 post newbie new screen names just to give yerself props in a post such as judgejules92 or whatever.

Gary: nah nah..u totally got me wrong there...i would tell ya if it was me.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

LMAO!

i think it was dan obrien actually..but that was hilarious

then who was popular who had dan wilson i recall that name from like the late 90's i can't place it tho

Originally posted by xtcgspot

nice choice of vocabulary. big words excite me :goofy:

i don't think it was the words that excited you..i think its the fact that you actually got off yer lazy ass and picked up a dictionary to find out what it means.

p.s. how did things go yesterday?

Originally posted by quoth

i basically say anything i want under the name QUOTH and in person i say the same shit. (ex: Boards: "joeg yer a fat fuck" In Person: "joeg yer a fat fuck")

yeah, thats true...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Me = Quoth = Dan Wilson = Rizzo = Jizzo = USA..........I have multiple personalites....Who knows which one will come out next.....:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

you know...

yer just DYING TO FUCKIN HAVE ME UNLEASH THAT PHOTOSHOPPED PIC OF YOU THAT SITS ON MY HARDRIVE JUST...

WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR U TO PISS ME OFF :laugh: