Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rob Corbett, legendary DJ from Limelight and Expo

Check out his site. http://www.djcorbett.com

I spoke to Rob by email and he told me, the promoters aren't calling him that much in NY. What a disgrace. Rob you were awesome. I'm actually glad I went to Centro Fly yesterday and saw Donald Glaude. It showed me even more, how great you were. I'll put Rob Corbett with any DJ I ever heard, including Vicious and Jonathan Peters. Anyone that heard Corbet, when he was at the Limelight and Expo, saw something special. Corbett was unbelievable. He played incredible house music. Its sad, that the promoters aren't calling Corbett no more.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i wouldn't put corbett or vicious or peters in the same comparison.. they're all different...

Please do not encourage this accidental production of spermatzoa into a debate?

PFloyd40, dont take these idiots seriously. There whole life revolves around my posts on here. PFloyd40, I agree there all different, but when it came to the best house music, these are the top 3 Djs I heard. Who are the best DJs you heard.

Originally posted by danwilson

PFloyd40, dont take these idiots seriously. There whole life revolves around my posts on here.

Don't flatter yerself dicknose...our lives do not revolve around yer posts just because i made u my bitch...i mean...my sig.

When i start having danwilson bumper stickers (which are inproduction from my boy in staten island at the moment) THEN YOU WILL KNOW that our lives revolve around yer posts shitfuck.

PFloyd40, dont take these idiots seriously. There whole life revolves around my posts on here. PFloyd40, I agree there all different, but when it came to the best house music, these are the top 3 Djs I heard. Who are the best DJs you heard.

ok Dan Wilson, On a serious note. Go hear Erik Morrilo spin sometime. If you're lookng for a good house DJ, he will blow all these away.

Gee Dan thanks for that morsel of wisdom. btw, he just played the opening of Groovejet DowntownUnderground very recently, and he did a great job. Guess you weren't invited :( Oh yeah, and you forgot to add that he's really hot. Hell, I'd do him. Two or three times over maybe. Who knows? *snicker*

Check out his site. http://www.djcorbett.com

I spoke to Rob by email and he told me, the promoters aren't calling him that much in NY. What a disgrace. Rob you were awesome. I'm actually glad I went to Centro Fly yesterday and saw Donald Glaude. It showed me even more, how great you were. I'll put Rob Corbett with any DJ I ever heard, including Vicious and Jonathan Peters. Anyone that heard Corbet, when he was at the Limelight and Expo, saw something special. Corbett was unbelievable. He played incredible house music. Its sad, that the promoters aren't calling Corbett no more.

:laugh: :laugh: corbett a great dj :laugh: legendary :laugh: he spun nothing but shit such as robin s back then at the limelight so get a fucking clue danwilson you fucking annoying geek. i do believe you are someone else using this name as an alias on here that knows how to piss us off. but regardless get a clue the only great djs from that time at limelight were ODI and keoki. i know rob is a nice guy but i never knew anyone when i used to frequent limelight on disco 2000 or on other nights who liked corbett as a dj. besides morillo check out lil louie vega for some real house

wakeup, you say, he spun nothing but shit such as robin s back then at the limelight so get a fucking clue.

Who told you this? Quoth. Corbett spinned mostly house with some dance mixes. But the house he played was fuckin unbelievable. I forgot to mention, Corbett teamed with Gonzo at the Limelight. There were great.

Please don't speak to him, he may not know it yet but he really wants nothing to do with you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wakeup, you say, he spun nothing but shit such as robin s back then at the limelight so get a fucking clue.

Who told you this? Quoth. Corbett spinned mostly house with some dance mixes. But the house he played was fuckin unbelievable. I forgot to mention, Corbett teamed with Gonzo at the Limelight. There were great.

who told me this no one u fucking moron, i was there week in and week out corbett sucked, i forgot about gonzo ill give u that. dance mixes lol you said, you are a fucking idiot

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

DAN WILSON DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HOUSE MUSIC IS

danwilson: sure i know what house music is.

ecstatichigh35: then what is it bitch boy??

danwilson: um...robin s...crystal waters...snap...real McCoy...stuff like that.