Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious at Bridgeview Yacht Club in LI (7/16)

I heard on a KTU commercial that Johnny Vicious is at Brigeview Yacht Club this Tuesday night. It's 18+ party that night. Anyone going to this??? I think I'm gonna go. This is one of the very few times that I venture out to LI to go to a club. Anyone down?? Also any info on guestlist and cover?

Karch

Quoth, you are so stupid. I am not JudgeJules92. I dont even like Judge Jules.

On Vicious going to the Bridgeview Yacht club. Shit, I cant make it. I got to see Donald Glaude. Lmao.

Vicious is going to Bridgeview Yacht club, because the promoter who runs the Bridgeview yacht club, is very good friends with Johnny. His name is Brian. He's called the B man. He has that Sunday show on 92.7 that plays house music and dance mixes.

Originally posted by danwilson

Quoth, you are so stupid. I am not JudgeJules92. I dont even like Judge Jules.

On Vicious going to the Bridgeview Yacht club. Shit, I cant make it. I got to see Donald Glaude. Lmao.

Vicious is going to Bridgeview Yacht club, because the promoter who runs the Bridgeview yacht club, is very good friends with Johnny. His name is Brian. He's called the B man. He has that Sunday show on 92.7 that plays house music and dance mixes.

shut the fuck up

Karch, I'm def going to be there without a doubt. I've been going to the tue nights party for a while, let me tell get ready for some eyecandy. The most beautiful long island girls are there without a doubt, also the official ratio of girls to guy is like 4:1

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

BRIDGEVIEW YACHT CLUB IS NOT A REAL YACHT CLUB, AND IT IS EXPLOITING THE EXISTENCE OF OUR REAL YACHT CLUBS FOR ITS OWN MARKETING GAINS. POSER HOES. PLEASE BOYCOTT. :mad:

Assholes. :blank:

(A message from your local yachtie coalition, paid for by viewers like Tunnelbandit)

I was there last week. Trust me, its not 4 to 1 woman to guys. Its more equal. In the Longisland clubs, there are usually just as many girls there as guys. Its like this, in the Blue Club in Garden City Hotel and Zachary's in Longisland. There were definitely alot of Guitos at Bridgeview, when i was there. Where in the NYC Clubs, especially Sound Factory, there are so many more guys there then woman.

Originally posted by nychunk

Karch, I'm def going to be there without a doubt. I've been going to the tue nights party for a while, let me tell get ready for some eyecandy. The most beautiful long island girls are there without a doubt, also the official ratio of girls to guy is like 4:1

Aight ..... I love long island girls, there the hottest in my opinion. You know any guestlist I could use there for Tuesday night? And how much is the cover?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

BRIDGEVIEW YACHT CLUB IS NOT A REAL YACHT CLUB, AND IT IS EXPLOITING THE EXISTENCE OF OUR REAL YACHT CLUBS FOR ITS OWN MARKETING GAINS. POSER HOES. PLEASE BOYCOTT. :mad:

Assholes. :blank:

(A message from your local yachtie coalition, paid for by viewers like Tunnelbandit)

That's right!!!!

If there is not at least 7 girls eating steamers and wearing toe rings.............IT'S NOT A YACHT CLUB.

Originally posted by girly

you don't need to be put on a list for there. jsut say the name of the list. use "jealousys list". She used to post over here, and she has a list..Just say it at the door.

Thank you:D I was trying to think of that girl's name that had that list, I know she had it there last year, cause I used it once there last year. I wasn't sure if she still had it.

Originally posted by girly

you don't need to be put on a list for there. jsut say the name of the list. use "jealousys list". She used to post over here, and she has a list..Just say it at the door.

THANKS GIRL FOR SHOUTING ME OUT.....YES IM STILL PROMOTING BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS IF ANYONE NEEDS A GUEST LIST. JUST EMAIL ME AT ASEXYMAMI@AOL.COM TO BE PLACED ON MY LIST. I NEED TO KNOW IN ADVANCE IF YOU WANT TO GO SO I CAN CALL IN THAT IM RUNNING A LIST. SO FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS A GUEST LIST FOR BRIDGEVIEW TUESDAYS, EMAIL ME AND YOU WILL SAY YOU ARE ON JEALOUSY'S GUEST LIST AT THE DOOR.

:D