Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wish i was at the LOVE PARADE today....

Its been a fucking dream to go there ever since i been 15 yrs old...christ..the fun that must go on.

These pics were taken TODAY...im sure crobra and glowgrlnyc are in there somewhere having fun. :(

capt.1026586685.germany_love_parade_xber115.jpg

1026566364.4094058618.jpg <---- notice the Blank and Jones DJ booth? FUCK why can't they come here??

1026587870.3624288369.jpg W-O-W

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

What exactly goes on at the love parade?

everyone from all over europe gets together and they have one big orge, right there in the middle of berlin, hence the "love parade"@~! :tongue: heheh, j/p.....its massive festival-type thing, mad people just get together and share the love, like one big euro-woodstock, with electronic music.......its a gathering to promote unity and peace, and dance your effin' ass off.......

I just saw the pictures on TV too...damn, wish I were there today (especially as I come from just around that area). I went the last year I lived in Germany (I think it was 1997) and it was amazing (more than a million people at that time). This years was supposedly rather small. Oh well, maybe next time...

im in berlin right now!!!! and i went to LoveParade yesterday... and may i just say... HOLY FUCKING SHIT it was the craziest experience of my LIFE. haha and i was sober the whole time.... but DAYUM. words canNOT explain what went on, or how it was... you just have to do it for yourself.

wow.

Originally posted by mareluna

im in berlin right now!!!! and i went to LoveParade yesterday... and may i just say... HOLY FUCKING SHIT it was the craziest experience of my LIFE. haha and i was sober the whole time.... but DAYUM. words canNOT explain what went on, or how it was... you just have to do it for yourself.

wow.

Jesus Daniela you get about a bit.You have done more in 3 months than i've done in three years.

Originally posted by starshaped

Jesus Daniela you get about a bit.You have done more in 3 months than i've done in three years.

LOL :laugh: hi!

its true... since i got here, ive been going to clubs twice a weekend on average.. and u kno what clubs im talking about.. the ones where you dnace your fucking ass off for 6-8 hrs straight lol...

hey! guess what.. im stayin in the UK til september.. i had originally planned to go to sicily for 10 days before i go back to the states but i honestly rather stay and go to Creamfields, head up to the highlands, maybe go to ibiza for a weekend of insanity...

but my philosophy it this.. im going crazy now bc i kno i wont be clubbing all my life and i also kno that i probably wont be coming back for a long time (unless i get a job here.. hehe, im working on it!!)

Hehe good philosophy,i know what you mean though,some of the experiences i've had over the past 3 years since i discovered Crasher will be with me forever,i'm 25 nearly now it's not gonna last forever.

Good news about you stopping longer i'm sure u can find some mad events to attend,remember what i said about Sundissential or Insomniacz,try and do it before you go.

I wanna go so baaaaaaaaaad after seeing those pics. I lived in Berlin the first 2 years of my life and my natural father still lives there so I got a place to stay and can make it for the price of a plane ticket, I have always wanted to do this and never knew when it was. It may have been smaller this year because of terrorist fears but the Germans have been dealing with terrorists far longer than most especially us here in the US. If you go to Ibiza do it in August and the best plan would be to split the month of August into 2 week portions, 1 in Ibiza and the other in Mykonos. You may need to check into rehab in September though after a month like that. Trust me you wont be disappointed and if you get the chance make it to Sylt, an island off the coast of Germany.

True, one may not club for the rest of your

life, but hey, I've started hitting the

clubs this year (at age 40...) and love every

minute of it. Dance my ass off for hours on

end. But hey, club as much as you can now. I

went 17 years since I got married without going

to a club once and I've got this big party

vacuum I gotta fill now... yikes!

:cool:

Originally posted by trancelvanian

True, one may not club for the rest of your

life, but hey, I've started hitting the