Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cpi Saturday July 20

mindfaqd

would anyone be interested in meeting other CP members that go to CPI? If interested, please respond to this thread and we'll set up a meeting time and location to meet up during the nite.

:party: I probably know most of u by face anyway, but it would be nice to attach a name.

Originally posted by saleen351

i hear that place is a grave yard now, no one goes...

thanxx saleen, I guess good news travels fast. How the hell did u hear that in FLA.?

Actually u are on point on that one, BUT Jason Ojeida has been approved to play whatever it takes to bring the crowd back and has been bangin like I haven't heard him in 3 years. It is worth going back.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mindfaqd

thanxx saleen, I guess good news travels fast. How the hell did u hear that in FLA.?

Actually u are on point on that one, BUT Jason Ojeida has been approved to play whatever it takes to bring the crowd back and has been bangin like I haven't heard him in 3 years. It is worth going back.

too little too late?:confused:

i'm not there, you make the call....

oh jason hates me, i'm been ripping him on vip guestlist for a week and the owner of cpi's. they are clueless and screwed people on classics night...

ps this post will be drama, watch......

Originally posted by saleen351

ps this post will be drama, watch......

not lookin for drama dude, trying to see if anybodys interested in meeting.

i would like to know how he srewed people on classics nite. start another thread.