Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit? any good? whos playing?

Originally posted by stevebarber

might check out danny then. can you post the name address of the club for me. your a star my friend. we will see where we end up.

ARC (formally known as Vinyl)

6 Hubert St.

Good luck finding it. :cool:

Originally posted by codica3

ARC (formally known as Vinyl)

6 Hubert St.

Good luck finding it. :cool:

yeah i took a cab the first time i went there and hte driver didn't know hubert street. funny, now that i know how close it is to the holland tunnel.

Originally posted by hotcheme

yeah i took a cab the first time i went there and hte driver didn't know hubert street. funny, now that i know how close it is to the holland tunnel.

It's one turn from Vinyl to the Tunnel.. it's ridiculous.. but I still ALWAYS get lost.. ughh..

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Were you a Sound Factory regular when Junior used to tear that party up? If so, how does he play these days in comparison to those days?

I use to go to Sf he's still the same old junior when he wants to be.Yesterday was a great day with junior i would check him out at like 6am . There is still something about juniors sound and style

that i cant find anywhere .Arc is good but i get beat by like 8or 9 am there junior keeps me going all day sometimes into the evening .