Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeg, what's the reading on your CP suckage meter?

Originally posted by hotcheme

i think i might actually have to make some work for myself.

No No No don’t say that. It’s going to be just fine. Just hang in there, don’t let go.

DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

We’re loosing her

Originally posted by bogb

No No No don’t say that. It’s going to be just fine. Just hang in there, don’t let go.

DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

We’re loosing her

lol... We need a mainline to the CP server in here STAT!!!

Originally posted by hotcheme

it's ok guys, i'm back.

i updated my cell phone #'s backup list but i haven't had to resort to doing work yet.

Phew! *wipes sweaty brow with back of hand* Can we get a cleanup crew in here?

does any 1 else relize or is it gjust me that joeG and his closest friends all seem like 13 year old acten faggets plus ther all out of shape and ugly i mean damn u reject need to find a reject board and to get the fuk off this 1 cause its people like u that amke me sick i mean i'm happy i dont' see u rejects out in public cause i woudl really get sick then but just seeing ya'll type on a board and like convo makes me sick it reminds me of hs when u would pick on a nerd or geek and at lunch time all of them would sit together and talk liek ther cool and would like get brave we'll i have relized the simplest way to deal with that is to beat the fuk out of the group and to let them be known that tehr rejects alone and as a pose ther a group of rejects

Originally posted by shook

does any 1 else relize or is it gjust me that joeG and his closest friends all seem like 13 year old acten faggets plus ther all out of shape and ugly i mean damn u reject need to find a reject board and to get the fuk off this 1 cause its people like u that amke me sick i mean i'm happy i dont' see u rejects out in public cause i woudl really get sick then but just seeing ya'll type on a board and like convo makes me sick it reminds me of hs when u would pick on a nerd or geek and at lunch time all of them would sit together and talk liek ther cool and would like get brave we'll i have relized the simplest way to deal with that is to beat the fuk out of the group and to let them be known that tehr rejects alone and as a pose ther a group of rejects

Where are you posting from?

Originally posted by shook

not only do i have a hard time reading what you write, but i can hardly understand half of what you say.:confused: