Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How comfortable are you with ur boyfriend/girlfriend?

guest00901

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine yesturday and she was telling me that a girlfriend of her's just got engaged and she made her boyfriend take a poop in front of her or else she said she wasn't going to marry him. So could you do that infront of ur girl/guy?

eh, a girl that would need me to take a shit in front of her to prove the trust factor in our relationship certainly is noone i would want to marry. when you´re about to MARRY, trust should not be an issue any more. big insecurity on her side, not attractive

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I don't think it had to do with trust

I think it just had to do with making sure that he was able to do anything in front of her and feeling comfortable in front of her.

hmmm i think level of comfortness and level of trust are very closely linked.

personally, i probably would not have done it. not because of the action itself but because i don´t like being pressured and/or getting conditions a lá "either you do A or B will happen", while A is something that is not "natural" to me or something i would not want to do.

bbah, she probably just has a fecial fetish anyway ;)

I think there were times when my ex didn't shut the door; there were definitely times when he would come in and do it while I was in the shower... :yuck: I would have much preferred him to show a little more bowel control. :yuck: I'm not pee-shy at all; but I don't think you need to take dumps in front of each other as a way to demonstrate your love and devotion.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I don't think it had to do with trust

I think it just had to do with making sure that he was able to do anything in front of her and feeling comfortable in front of her.

Well, don't get ahead of yourself now, I think there's websites for people like that............she might have a fetish. What's it called, the Cleveland Steamer.......or the Hot Lunch. Someone must have heard of it on Opie and Anthony besides me.:eek: :eek:

I'd pinch a loaf in front of a girl if we were going out for a while. I'd also make her wear a clip on her nose so she doesn't pass out :blown: Imagine if in some weird society they made both parties take a dump in front of one nother before getting married. :tongue:

Originally posted by tonyv

How about if your Husband were sick and you were the only

one who could care for him???:grin:

I will cross that hurdle when I comes but probally, I mean there thick and thin you know.

After all you wipe your babies ass and then they get older and they have to wipe yours............

Originally posted by perns2002

I will cross that hurdle when I comes but probally, I mean there thick and thin you know.

After all you wipe your babies ass and then they get older and they have to wipe yours............

:laugh: so true

but this thread wasn't about pooping in front of ur BF/GF it was just to find out how far you would go. Like showering with them or farting in front of them, pickin their nose stuff like that