Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Party This Saturday 7/20 At Merge

I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THIS SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY AT MERGE AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVRYONE DOWN WHO HAS MADE THIS SUMMER VERY SPECIAL FOR ME !!! I AM SURE PETE, GEORGE,JASON, AND THE REST OF THE MERGE CREW HAVE SOMETHING GREAT INSTORE FOR SATURDAY. I ALSO WANTED TO THANK THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD SUCH AS DANFURY,BRIAN150,VITO,SAMDMAN, KOSTA P AND ANYONE ELSE I DIDN'T MENTION FOR YOUR SUPPORT. YOU GUYS ARE WHAT MAKES DJ'ING SUCH A SPECIAL THING TO BE DOING. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY.

RICH RYDELL

Hey Richie...... you popped your Clubplanet Cherry...... :laugh:

You know that I will be there to support. Petey K has some big things lined up for your birthday...

We're gonna drag u into SF for the underwear party after u rip Merge apart.... :tongue:

:vomit3: <----- Picture of Rich Rydell and Lighting Guy after the bday party......

Hello Rich..It's Robyn...Just wanted to say hello and happy "almost" birthday!!..This wknd is Chris's bachelor party so the girls are going out..So maybe I can convince them to come to Merge Saturday..We are supposed to chill Saturday and go out Friday and Sunday..So maybe we will see ya..If not have a wonderful birthday!!Robyn..:D

Guest bonsolidd

Hey Rich....Sat Merge----Sun D'Jais Your in trouble.........

Happy Bday Buddy! See ya this weekend!:blown:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Hey Richie Happy Birthday

Me and Good Times Joe N... will definately be there for your b-day

Badass, Could this be true??? I better see ur ass there... jenni #1, jenny #2, and u...toe touches all night long!!! It's going to be a crazy night...

U BETTER COME TO THE FACTORY W/ME...IT'S OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY...THE UNDERWEAR PARTY!!!

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Badass, Could this be true??? I better see ur ass there... jenni #1, jenny #2, and u...toe touches all night long!!! It's going to be a crazy night...

U BETTER COME TO THE FACTORY W/ME...IT'S OUR 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY...THE UNDERWEAR PARTY!!!

yes that was the first time we went to factory together toe touches baby all the way we are closing out factory and to surf club then to Tempts sunday I hope you can hang with the BADASS and djdanfury I will see you there

Originally posted by doubledeuce

There will be no glue for you two this weekend. Stiffler needs a rest....i was a little out of controll this weekend..............

:goofy:

Originally posted by stiffler

There will be no glue for you two this weekend. Stiffler needs a rest....i was a little out of controll this weekend..............

:goofy:

Hey stiffs I dont know if I can handle Jenni # 1 and # 2 so I need you to come along to the crack Factory and bust out some toe touches