Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl age 10 dies of ecstacy overdose

A girl aged 10 has died over here from overdosing on 5 e's.They are so far unsure as to wether she was deliberatly given them or wether she found them in her house and thought they were sweets.Either way it's an aweful thing to happen,parents want stringing up for keeping pills where a 10 year old can get to them.

Originally posted by starshaped

A girl aged 10 has died over here from overdosing on 5 e's.They are so far unsure as to wether she was deliberatly given them or wether she found them in her house and thought they were sweets.Either way it's an aweful thing to happen,parents want stringing up for keeping pills where a 10 year old can get to them.

You forgot the biggest point of all, parents shouldn't have pills at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u pleeze tell me where u read or heard this, i am interested in this story. thanx:)

i don't know how she could think it was candy - you know what it tastes like. but this is so disturbing - i kinda think she knew what it was. kidz these days...

sad.:(

Originally posted by hotcheme

i don't know how she could think it was candy - you know what it tastes like. but this is so disturbing - i kinda think she knew what it was. kidz these days...

sad.:(

Oh come on,look at the girl in the link,there is no way she knowingly took it.

Oh come on,look at the girl in the link,there is no way she knowingly took it.

yeah i just read the article. this is very disturbing (well it already was i guess)

but another thing that bothers me is that they think there was ketamine in the pills and yet they attribute her death solely to excasty.

Originally posted by hotcheme

yeah i just read the article. this is very disturbing (well it already was i guess)

but another thing that bothers me is that they think there was ketamine in the pills and yet they attribute her death solely to excasty.

What bothers me is that a little girl got her hands on something that's dangerous for children... but relatively safe for adults, when used properly. It's no different from a knife, stove, etc... but it makes convenient War on Drugs propaganda, doesn't it?

<sigh>

Truly sad in any case...

this story is shady....sad, but shady...

why would a 10 yr old girl just take 5 pills of which she didn't even know what they were? i mean when you were a kid, or even now, did u or would u just take 5 unknown pills?

an investigation is def. needed...

Originally posted by sdeelite

this story is shady....sad, but shady...

why would a 10 yr old girl just take 5 pills of which she didn't even know what they were? i mean when you were a kid, or even now, did u or would u just take 5 unknown pills?

an investigation is def. needed...

Kids do shit like that ALL the time... I once ate a bottle of fluoride pills and had to have my stomach pumped...

Originally posted by sdeelite

maybe if you're like 5 or something, but by 10 yrs old i feel like you should probably know what's up...

but maybe i am overestimating a child's intelligence here...

Come to think of it, I *was* about 5... but still, I've met some pretty dumb kids. This one girl my sister used to play with would come by and knock on our door every 15 minutes to see if she was home... :blank: