Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGUIDO.com Pictures

Hey everyone this is Moo from NJGUIDO.com

If you have visited our site you would have realized that most of our pics are from Tempts. It is also obvious that there is a lot of the same people pictured. NJGUIDO.com started as a place where a small group of friends could see the pictures from the weekend. It is now receiving 2 million hits per week. That number will only grow. That being said, I would like everyone to know that I am accepting pictures from everyone, and I will post them in our random weekend pictures section. I also want you to know that I am looking for people to take pictures in Belmar and other parts of New Jersey. We can also use more pics from people in Seaside. If you have a digital camera, use it. These are the best party years of your life so make sure you capture them. Check out www.njguido.com

And make sure to send your pics to pictures@njguido.com with a brief description. We intend only to capture the scene that we all learned to love. Last, I want you to know that as of today njguido.com makes no money off the site. This may change just for operating costs in the future but as of now it is up and maintained for all New Jersey party maniacs. So let me know what you think and if you are interested in taking pictures.

Remember "Party like a rockstar and don't miss a weekend!"

~Moo

www.njguido.com

Originally posted by themoo

Hey everyone this is Moo from NJGUIDO.com

If you have visited our site you would have realized that most of our pics are from Tempts. It is also obvious that there is a lot of the same people pictured. NJGUIDO.com started as a place where a small group of friends could see the pictures from the weekend. It is now receiving 2 million hits per week. That number will only grow. That being said, I would like everyone to know that I am accepting pictures from everyone, and I will post them in our random weekend pictures section. I also want you to know that I am looking for people to take pictures in Belmar and other parts of New Jersey. We can also use more pics from people in Seaside. If you have a digital camera, use it. These are the best party years of your life so make sure you capture them. Check out www.njguido.com

And make sure to send your pics to pictures@njguido.com with a brief description. We intend only to capture the scene that we all learned to love. Last, I want you to know that as of today njguido.com makes no money off the site. This may change just for operating costs in the future but as of now it is up and maintained for all New Jersey party maniacs. So let me know what you think and if you are interested in taking pictures.

Remember "Party like a rockstar and don't miss a weekend!"

~Moo

www.njguido.com

Hey MOO pm me you know who this is

Originally posted by stardo

Im in the july 13th pics fourth pic down:vomit2:

Way too hard on yourself...Im not blowing smoke up your ass...If i thought it was a bad pic, i would either not say anything or if i felt like being a dick, Would agree with you..You look good, I hope my battered wife looks that good...after I am done with her:D

Originally posted by jp18

Way too hard on yourself...Im not blowing smoke up your ass...If i thought it was a bad pic, i would either not say anything or if i felt like being a dick, Would agree with you..You look good, I hope my battered wife looks that good...after I am done with her:D

:laugh: beating of the good kind are always good.

Thanks

Hey Stardo...me and piro look like we're looking frantically for someone in one of the pics...you can see us in a crowd on the dance floor..we're standing next to each other but we're looking in different directions...we were probably looking for each other? hehe :laugh:

Guest saleen351

i emailed your site this morning........ your music list has a error in it.... and the error came from what i posted on this board........ fix it........ :blown:

also you forgot the one of the better mixes of

paulina rubio -

Sharp Boys European Xpress Vox Mix < its more progressive and denny doesn't play progressive that much anymore but you still should include it..........

also that hex mix of mary j is sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad...

also the hella good, best mix is done by Dean Masi, not Roger I fucking suck and i'm commercial now Sanchez....

Originally posted by saleen351

i emailed your site this morning........ your music list has a error in it.... and the error came from what i posted on this board........ fix it........ :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: U bastard... Nice Avatar, You beat me to it.

Originally posted by neena16

Hey Stardo...me and piro look like we're looking frantically for someone in one of the pics...you can see us in a crowd on the dance floor..we're standing next to each other but we're looking in different directions...we were probably looking for each other? hehe :laugh:

WHICH picture was this? (date) i actually found some of (my) brian's friends in there and figured out that he was right behind one kid (note: brian went down to surf and tempts on sunday) :laugh:

btw... are we still on for this weekend? :tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

WHICH picture was this? (date) i actually found some of (my) brian's friends in there and figured out that he was right behind one kid (note: brian went down to surf and tempts on sunday) :laugh:

btw... are we still on for this weekend? :tongue:

We're in the June 9th pics 3rd one down...

Yes we are still on for this weekend...I wouldn't miss Anthony's b-day...but not sure about heading up to Factory after...we'll see how full our pockets ($$) are when those Temps lights go on..:cool:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Way too hard on yourself Stardo.

Pictures%20012.jpeg

Im glad I am not on that site.

:D :D :D

Thanks bri plaster the battered stardo right up there:laugh:

There is no saving you from the stardo camera this weekend watch out.:laugh:

I dont look that bad just cause I look 50 in this shot right?

Originally posted by neena16

I agree...we definitely need a camera...do you want me to bring one this time???? say :cheese:

Two is always better than one!!!

Did you ever see the pics I took from last summer of all of us

Im going to bring my album(i sleep with it.) .:cry: The pics totally show our out of controlness of last summer.

Dam what am I going to wear sat? I dont fit in to any of my clothes anymore. Wish you were close by we could join one together.

Hey latinaz what gym to you go to?

Originally posted by stardo

Thanks bri plaster the battered stardo right up there:laugh:

There is no saving you from the stardo camera this weekend watch out.:laugh:

I dont look that bad just cause I look 50 in this shot right?

Actually Stardo it looks more like he's wafting his breath right over to your nose and your struggling to maintain a smile for the camera just before you collapse from the hallitosis.