Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do XS Fridays suck so bad???

LAST YEAR, club XS was packed on every Friday and the music was great.

THIS YEAR, the upstairs is not even opened. It's not until 1:45 when people start to show up and the music doesn't get good till after 2:00.

Could it be that way because Manny doesn't spin there anymore???

If anyone has a clue...please reply.

Fuck that Shit, Why does Xs suck this summer? LAst 2 summers were amazing on both friday and saturday nites. I may not be the biggest TE0 T supporter, but the crowd was there on Saturday nites and Anthoney Devito was awsome in summer of 2000. The $20 cover needs to be dropped down to $5. As far as fridays go, there is no question bout it. I like Richie Santana and i remeber when he used to spin at Bunka but Manny had the place jumpin

Originally posted by dinoberello

Could it be that way because Manny doesn't spin there anymore???

If anyone has a clue...please reply.

Ummm...maybe you are on to something ....I know my friends and I dont go anymore because he is not there ;) WE are @ sandbar on a FRIDAY night now, you should try it...I'm sure you'll LUV it...:cool:

Originally posted by djdanfury

I don't think its Richie Santana's fault at all. He's been playing great sets, its just Fridays at Seaside are dead in general...

Maybe if Seaside closed at 4 on Fridays they would pick up a bit more.

I have to agree! By the time I get out of work, do everything I have to do and drive down there, it's like 12:30, what's the point of going out then?

I don't think its Richie Santana's fault at all. He's been playing great sets, its just Fridays at Seaside are dead in general...

Fridays at XS were awesome last summer and it still closed at 3.

I bet Manny just took the whole Friday night scene and brought it to Sandbar. I think i'll be heading there this Friday.

GO MANNY :clap::clap2::rock:

I definitely don't think it's Richie.... The few Friday's I have been there, he was spinning great sets. I think the whole summer Fridays have been very dead. The friday of the 4th was amazing there!!!!!!

Nuttin against Merge, but I think Bamboo has Merge beat on fridayz. I know I am a hardcore bamboo fan but, it just seems everyone is flocking to Bamboo on friday nites. Look at what Bamboo offers on Friday nite, $1 mugs of Bud light and pay one cover for both Xs and BAmboo. I was talkin to a few of the seaside cops the other nite and they even agreed this summer sux. Even those who are goin to Xs end up at bamboo later in the nite

Originally posted by thehype

Nuttin against Merge, but I think Bamboo has Merge beat on fridayz. I know I am a hardcore bamboo fan but, it just seems everyone is flocking to Bamboo on friday nites. Look at what Bamboo offers on Friday nite, $1 mugs of Bud light and pay one cover for both Xs and BAmboo. I was talkin to a few of the seaside cops the other nite and they even agreed this summer sux. Even those who are goin to Xs end up at bamboo later in the nite

No you are rite bamboo is hot on fridays and sat. I am just saying on the club side of things merge or any club down there clould clean up on a friday if they got there shit together. It seems that there really is no reason for anyone including myself to go down on fridays. Everyone seems to stay in north jersey.

I personally feel that this year, Sunday at Surf is much better and Sunday at Tempts is much better. This causes people to say...........Hmm....if I take it easy on friday I can go pretty hard to Tempts Saturday and make it to Surf and Tempts Sunday. So I think people are sacrificing Friday to party harder on Sunday.

~Moo

www.njguido.com

My decision is that if Manny were at XS...XS would be packed every Friday.

THE END.

Question for you, if you don't like Fridays there, then why do go? Or do youlike the Fridays and just wish there were more people?

Fridays at XS were awesome last summer and it still closed at 3.

I bet Manny just took the whole Friday night scene and brought it to Sandbar. I think i'll be heading there this Friday.

GO MANNY :clap::clap2::rock:

"Manny took the whole Friday night scene" <-- :laugh: