Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot girls...

I am seriously such a sucker for a girl thats got it all....gorgeous face, bangin body, good attitude. I cant help myself. I find myself wanting to talk toevery hottie out there (wish they wanted to talk to me all the time :blank: ) Seriously tho, its like an addiction. I find myself meetin girls on the parkway, supermarket, work. Man, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HOT GIRLS! Just thought I'd share. :goofy:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

Jay there is a lot more to life than a beautiful face and a nice set of tits, I found that out the hard way. You're still young though, enjoy!

Its nice when they have $$ too..:D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I am seriously such a sucker for a girl thats got it all....gorgeous face, bangin body, good attitude. I cant help myself. I find myself wanting to talk toevery hottie out there (wish they wanted to talk to me all the time :blank: ) Seriously tho, its like an addiction. I find myself meetin girls on the parkway, supermarket, work. Man, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HOT GIRLS! Just thought I'd share. :goofy:

you shouldnt be so shallow. Looks fade, you should learn to appreciate a person's inner beauty.

Jay there is a lot more to life than a beautiful face and a nice set of tits, I found that out the hard way. You're still young though, enjoy!

I cant believe someone would break your heart . Your like the nicest person in the world.

For example you went all out of your way to make me that CD I took it drunk and ran and you still love.:laugh:

Im sorry

:(

Originally posted by stardo

I cant believe someone would break your heart . Your like the nicest person in the world.

For example you went all out of your way to make me that CD I took it drunk and ran and you still love.:laugh:

Im sorry

Its a shame., but allot of times you ladies tend to walk all over so called "nice guys". thats why i treat females in the manner i do... ;)

Originally posted by stardo

Im sorry

It happens to the best of us, live and learn. Don't be sorry about taking the cds and running, you're sweet Star and being that you are friends with one of my friends, its all good. I'll take you up on those shots sometime when you're looking a lil happier than Saturday.

I was with Joe and Gina last night for a friends birthday.

PS: Did I read it right somewhere or did I have too many mind erasers last night, a brunette now?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Its a shame., but allot of times you ladies tend to walk all over so called "nice guys". thats why i treat females in the manner i do... ;)

if i knew u...u would get a monkey pinch right now!:mad:

gotta admit though....i have a soft spot for the jerk-off's!;):D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I have never broken a heart in my life and no one has ever been broken hearted over me.:(

It happens to the best of us, live and learn. Don't be sorry about taking the cds and running, you're sweet Star and being that you are friends with one of my friends, its all good. I'll take you up on those shots sometime when you're looking a lil happier than Saturday.

I was with Joe and Gina last night for a friends birthday.

PS: Did I read it right somewhere or did I have too many mind erasers last night, a brunette now?

I can tell from your post that your have a great heart.

Yeah Im a brunette again . So I look like the first pics I posted on the photo posting thread. You will not be able to recognize me. The people at my job call me the cameleon

I will admit, you come off as a very mature, polite & well mannered person. there are not many guys like that out there...

Originally posted by barbiegirl

"if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife .... go from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"

didn't you guys ever hear that song ??

Ok, I am going to marry an ugly girl then she definitely needs to have alot of $$$$$.....Never heard the song:(

"if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife .... go from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"

I heard it before....lol..I can't believe I just admitted to that..lol

You're not a sucker for a girl Jay...you are just HORNEY!!!!:hump:

It happens..don't worry you're normal...;):D

You forgot gas stations!!!!!

hey mister!!! I went to Ceotters bar at 12 on saturday night and i don't think anyone from clubplanet was there! I was also at ceotters bar on sunday night ~ i only met 2 cp people all weekend :( Is anyone going to temps on saturday night???

Ha ha ha! you crack me up!! gotta love you! :)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

hey mister!!! I went to Ceotters bar at 12 on saturday night and i don't think anyone from clubplanet was there! I was also at ceotters bar on sunday night ~ i only met 2 cp people all weekend :( Is anyone going to temps on saturday night???

There were about 12 of us. We were standing in the space between her bar and the one to the right, if you r facing the dance floor......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There were about 12 of us. We were standing in the space between her bar and the one to the right, if you r facing the dance floor......

I'm so mad now ~ I was looking forward to meeting a bunch of you! Are you guys going this weekend? I'll be there! I only met Tempkid when he was standing there ~ that is the only person I was introduced to. Oh well, there are still plenty of weekends left! :)