Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Naomi1 !!

sobeton

Thank you! Thank you!

I want to give special thanks to my buddies Tony, Koky and Stogie for being there for me and responding to my silly joke emails, pictures and any other nonsense I have posted on the board. :laugh: I also want to thank GA2 for explaining certian board lingo I wasn't familiar with when I first started posting on the board. :grin: I want to express my gratitude with everyone one else on the board for making feel welcome and part of the CP saga ( familia ) considering there are still a few that I haven't met as of yet. Thus far, it has been a pleasure. :shade:

Finally and most importantly, I want to thank the creator of this board for creating this avenue that helped me meet that special someone in my life (Babe, u know who you are) ;). When I thought I was never going to meet that special someone, look where I meet him...

Thank you to all CPers!!!

Thought of the day... Live today for tomorrow is still unknown...:bounce:

A little late yes I know but you know i've have Clubplanet Problems with singing on at work, peace out shit...anyways.

Congratulations Naomi for becoming a Club Goddess...but come on now we know that atleast 400 of your post all are derived from my daily jokes that while I'm distributing them to the 65 peeps on my joke list you are opening up yet another new thread, Moderator GA, I say you forefeit her, lol JUST KIDDING.

I thing she brings a little attitude and lots of info. to the board, and that's COOL....................Peace to all CP'ers...........

Peace out to MENG

MIKEY D

and Soldado

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

A little late yes I know but you know i've have Clubplanet Problems with singing on at work, peace out shit...anyways.

Congratulations Naomi for becoming a Club Goddess...but come on now we know that atleast 400 of your post all are derived from my daily jokes that while I'm distributing them to the 65 peeps on my joke list you are opening up yet another new thread, Moderator GA, I say you forefeit her, lol JUST KIDDING.

I thing she brings a little attitude and lots of info. to the board, and that's COOL....................Peace to all CP'ers...........

Peace out to MENG

MIKEY D

and Soldado

:laugh: Funny! Stogie!