Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those of you who think the drama is killing this board:

Originally posted by joeg

This board has been dead for a while, its just digging up the grave and mutilating the cadaver...

not before having sex with the cadaver, then cutting its dick off as a souvenir, and only then, mutilating it.

Originally posted by dr0ne

not before having sex with the cadaver, then cutting its dick off as a souvenir, and only then, mutilating it.

well yeah... what good is a grave raiding without a little pleasure... i mean... comon...

I've been reading this board off an on since late '97, and the one thing that is consistent is drama...which results in people leaving the board, then a new batch of people coming in. Thats the cycle here, happens all the time :D

the good thing is that you'll end up keeping in touch with the people you're cool with no matter what bs goes on with the board.

Originally posted by Abstrakt

I've been reading this board off an on since late '97, and the one thing that is consistent is drama...which results in people leaving the board, then a new batch of people coming in. Thats the cycle here, happens all the time :D

the good thing is that you'll end up keeping in touch with the people you're cool with no matter what bs goes on with the board.

Very true.....:)

Very good call. :aright: :aright:

oh come on ..

it's a freaking message board

the web has brought about this anonymous ballsy posting to the forefront

if people throw drama.. and then they don't well fuck it..

nothing wrong with a little drama..

shit.. sometimes it's out of hand to have too much drama

and you know what.. hating on people and constantly berating them is just the same kind of drama.. so lay off the babyd..

if she wants to be nice.. then take her for what it is.. not for what it once was

and anyway

this

is

a

fucking

board

not

the

real

world

sheesh.. imagine that

silly posters.. drama is for whores!

note.. that this post in itself is rather nonsensical but does state a few good points.. albeit.. crude and semi-delusional points.

btw.... D.. me gots your back...

Originally posted by daemoncel

oh come on ..

it's a freaking message board

the web has brought about this anonymous ballsy posting to the forefront

if people throw drama.. and then they don't well fuck it..

nothing wrong with a little drama..

shit.. sometimes it's out of hand to have too much drama

and you know what.. hating on people and constantly berating them is just the same kind of drama.. so lay off the babyd..

if she wants to be nice.. then take her for what it is.. not for what it once was

and anyway

this

is

a

fucking

board

not

the

real

world

sheesh.. imagine that

silly posters.. drama is for whores!

note.. that this post in itself is rather nonsensical but does state a few good points.. albeit.. crude and semi-delusional points.

btw.... D.. me gots your back...

Read the 2nd post in this thread...

wow!

nice to see you :)