Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for all you CP people..

Originally posted by joeg

I definately agree with you on that D, but I don't know if drama was the cause or the effect... I'm still trying to figure out why things changed so much...

I don't know if they can ever go back...

I'll tell ya why Joe...Its because the board has become mainstream....It no longer has that "underground" feel to it.....Man, the good old days....::leans head back and rubs chin with a big grin:....lol....:laugh:

Honestly...Everything Pete said is true.....You can go pretty much anywhere and find a ton of people from the board....I mean there is always some kind of a roll call for any type of event....Its just a matter of showing up and saying hi......

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Its not that the CP Family died it was just that people just became assholes. After 9/11 it was such unity and everyone was just together. When Roxy came about EVERYONE would come, even the kids who hate the Roxy now came. Good Lord I still have all the pix from the meetups and it was always a TON of people. It's just there are certian people on this board who always wanna keep the drama, name calling and bringing people down alive because they get a kick out of it, and along with that brings this board down:(

I mean jeeze just keep the comments to urself and keep on the topic. Why let personal issues bother you? As I told Quoth the other day, when you click the X and close the page, all the drama on CP just goes away and you go along with your normal day. So why even bother wasteing your time making jackass comments to someone when you can be talking about something productive? Internet balls are funny but anyone that has problems with me on the board has never said anything to my face and god knows how many times iv seen them at meetups or clubs.

Dee....don't take this the wrong way

But you are no stranger to drama on this board

ecstatichigh25 and sweetie029: so just come on out and meet us. despite all the sniping that goes on here, the majority of us are nice and harmless in person and are legitimately really into the beatz....

dee - didn't mean to jump on you that hard...just that i hear the same thing about every six months....

Originally posted by barvybe

ecstatichigh25 and sweetie029: so just come on out and meet us. despite all the sniping that goes on here, the majority of us are nice and harmless in person and are legitimately really into the beatz....

dee - didn't mean to jump on you that hard...just that i hear the same thing about every six months....

ok, I'll prob be at Arc this friday so I'll meet whoevers there