Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jakemcneill

Attn Mauro Picotto fans

Hello All,

We've just discovered that Total Music have released a bootleg Album, called Electrobeats mixed by Tony P. and Mauro Picotto.

Please refrain from buying this album as it is not authorised or mixed by Mauro Picotto.

:mad:

All the best and fuck the rest

O.B.O Mauro Picotto:D

Hey Dee & Jake, thanks for getting that tip out. It's good to know this kind of stuff in advance so we don't accidentally support some theiving bunghole that is unwilling to make himself a name and just feeds off someone else's talent instead. I hope Team Mauro nabs this jerk soon and sues him for all the money from his CD sales! Some help to the industry biting off names is :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jakemcneill

Hello All,

We've just discovered that Total Music have released a bootleg Album, called Electrobeats mixed by Tony P. and Mauro Picotto.

Please refrain from buying this album as it is not authorised or mixed by Mauro Picotto.

:mad:

All the best and fuck the rest

O.B.O Mauro Picotto:D

Damn, I just bought 20 copies of that cd for my closest friends too. sigh......can't return it now since I lost the reciept.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Dee & Jake, thanks for getting that tip out. It's good to know this kind of stuff in advance so we don't accidentally support some theiving bunghole that is unwilling to make himself a name and just feeds off someone else's talent instead. I hope Team Mauro nabs this jerk soon and sues him for all the money from his CD sales! Some help to the industry biting off names is :rolleyes:

I know thats a shame isnt it for someone else to ride off of someone elses talent...hey dont we know someone else like that? *elbow to the dj booth* :laugh::rolleyes:...:biggun:

CD

Guest jroo
Originally posted by chynado11

I know thats a shame isnt it for someone else to ride off of someone elses talent...hey dont we know someone else like that? *elbow to the dj booth* :laugh::rolleyes:...:biggun:

CD

i dont get it, am i not in the know any more?