Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yuck!!!

Originally posted by faith11878

I work in a pretty nice office building, and just went to the ladies room and there was piss all over the floors. What posses people to do that???

:peeright:

i hate that shit... in my office its all these lil dick pansies that have to use the stalls to hide their lilipution penis' cause they cant urinate in the urinals cause of stagefright... and they pee all over the floor and seat and everything... and im not speaking about some bullshit young kids... these are grown businessmen... grrr! pisses me off!!! (no pun intended)

I went into a bathroom in a restaurant, one of those single person bathrooms, and there was cum and piss alll over the floor. the walls, everywhere. I thought I was goin to be sick. Needless to say, i walked out of that place and never went back:yuck:

Originally posted by dgmodel

i hate that shit... in my office its all these lil dick pansies that have to use the stalls to hide their lilipution penis' cause they cant urinate in the urinals cause of stagefright... and they pee all over the floor and seat and everything... and im not speaking about some bullshit young kids... these are grown businessmen... grrr! pisses me off!!! (no pun intended)

Hehhe, i endure the same BS... u put it very well

lilipution :laugh:

Originally posted by destiny779

I went into a bathroom in a restaurant, one of those single person bathrooms, and there was cum and piss alll over the floor. the walls, everywhere. I thought I was goin to be sick. Needless to say, i walked out of that place and never went back:yuck:

O thats just nasty!

:puke:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that is seriously gross...you wonder how they were raised--can we say, "common courtesies"??????

Thats right! If you dont do it in your place or someone's place that you know, you shouldn't do it out either:idea:

Then again, maybe some people were raised to be pigs:blown:

I have no clue what to do. I saw that Nissan is comming out with a new little sporty car. (I think its the Z50 3?) Around Aug or Sept? And that it will be around 26,000-35,000ish. So I want to hold off and drive it. Then who knows. What kind of Jeep do you have again?