Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all music experts, Way out West feat Jody???

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

has anyone seen them, i would like to go this week, i'm a little sick and may not make it but what do they play and what can i expect.... once again i got a comp so whats the 411?

thanks...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by codica3

Wait, Way Out West is at Space this week right??

yupper:D

i think its just jody though, not sure........ have you seen this act before?

thanks...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vlock942

Way Out West is Nick Warren and Jody Wisternoff...Is WOW playing or just Jody from WOW??...Jody put out a mixed cd last year called 'Way Out There' on Bliss....go to http://www.blissproductions.com to hear a sample....he plays progressive house and breaks

i'm an idiot, i actually know the guy who owns bliss productions, i had no idea there were on his label....

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm an idiot, i actually know the guy who owns bliss productions, i had no idea there were on his label....

Way Out West isn't on Bliss, Jody just did a mixed cd last year for them....Way Out West was on DeConstruction/BMG and were dropped before 'Intensify' was released....They are now on Distinctive http://www.distinctiverecords.com ....there is also a Jody live set floating around from this years WMC

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dznyc

Yo Saleen, good shit trust me. :) Question, your avatar.....Harper?

harper? you lost me, its brian1500 sig..........

Jody was OK when he played Vinyl a few months ago. he's more of a warm up dJ than a headliner. i read an interview with nick warren a while ago where he was talking about making tracks with Jody and said something along the lines of, "Jody has all the technical knowledge, but he doesn't know what will work in a club". He's fine, but Nick is a lot better

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dznyc

The pic of the chick. I know her from somewhere. I'm trying to remember a name.

trust me, you don't know her, if you did, no guy could forget her name:D

I saw them do a live act about 6 months ago. They had a vocalist and everything. It was really good. About 2 nights later they djed at a club event and I didnt go, but it was suppose to be quite good from the reports I heard.

cheers Zade