Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who's single

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sum12nv

not true

YOUR RIGHT. I'M A NICE GUY(BUT THEN AGAIN WE ALL THINK WE'RE NICE-GIRLS INCLUDED)

I ACTUALLY FOUND MYSELF SAYING I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DATE A GIRL FROM THE CLUB SCENE, BUT THEN AGAIN ALL I DO IS GO TO CLUBS SO UNTIL I START BAR HOPPIN, I GUESS I'LL BE SINGLE..........OR I'LL EVENTUALLY GIVE IN IF I FIND SOMEONE WITH SIMILAR INTENTIONS.

LETS FACE IT, WE CAN'T GO TO TEMPTS ALL OUR LIVES EVEN IF WE WANT TOO.

SEE US ALL IN 50YRS ROLLIN DOWN THE BOULEVARD IN OUR WHEELCHAIRS CHANTIN DENNY, DENNY, DENNY, UNTIL OUR DENTURES FALL OUT.................

STIFFLER: "HEY BADASS, YOU GOT A BUMP"

BADASS: "NO STIFFLER, I DON'T WANT TO HUMP"

STIFFLER: "TURN YOUR HEARING AIDE ON YOU MORON"

Originally posted by stiffler

YOUR RIGHT. I'M A NICE GUY(BUT THEN AGAIN WE ALL THINK WE'RE NICE-GIRLS INCLUDED)

I ACTUALLY FOUND MYSELF SAYING I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DATE A GIRL FROM THE CLUB SCENE, BUT THEN AGAIN ALL I DO IS GO TO CLUBS SO UNTIL I START BAR HOPPIN, I GUESS I'LL BE SINGLE..........OR I'LL EVENTUALLY GIVE IN IF I FIND SOMEONE WITH SIMILAR INTENTIONS.

LETS FACE IT, WE CAN'T GO TO TEMPTS ALL OUR LIVES EVEN IF WE WANT TOO.

SEE US ALL IN 50YRS ROLLIN DOWN THE BOULEVARD IN OUR WHEELCHAIRS CHANTIN DENNY, DENNY, DENNY, UNTIL OUR DENTURES FALL OUT.................

STIFFLER: "HEY BADASS, YOU GOT A BUMP"

BADASS: "NO STIFFLER, I DON'T WANT TO HUMP"

STIFFLER: "TURN YOUR HEARING AIDE ON YOU MORON"

I think I just coughed up my lung from laughing so hard!!!!!!!

:rofl::laugh2::rofl::laugh2::rofl:

Originally posted by laurie619

Very TRUE. . .

its true in some ways...you just have to filter out the crackheads and the losers out of the crowd. same goes for the girls too...some girls are just as bad as the guys...

what i propose is that all the normal people (guys and girls) should pick a corner (no crackheads allowed) and just meet up...just to chill one night. get some shots going and just shoot the breeze. :tongue: