Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who's single

Originally posted by clubchic1006

It's a very happy story ~ but everytime people meet "us" out in clubs ~ they go nuts ~ they can't believe it and they actually thinks it's awesome. I met my someone through a friend actually. We got into the "scene" together! I never went to clubs or did anything that came along with it and neither did he (well, a little but not the substances). We have been together for 3 years. This past October ~ we united our lives as One (got married) ~ yes ~ I'm 23 and married. But, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. We party together and so many people think it's so cool ~ we aren't like hanging with a married couple ~ all of our single friends go with us to Temps "every" saturday. That is the one thing we were scared of, our friends would stop calling us ~ but seriously! we are awesome to party with ~ we bring the party to life! Ask anyone of our friends! We like to have a good time.

I just wanted to share the story because like a bunch of you said earlier ~ not all guys in clubs are jerks ~ yes ~ I have met jerks but I have also met some very nice ones too ~ like the ones here on CP!

You never know who you will meet ~ always give it a chance. I hope you guys don't think my story is "gay" I just like sharing it!:)

very cute!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a very happy story ~ but everytime people meet "us" out in clubs ~ they go nuts ~ they can't believe it and they actually thinks it's awesome. I met my someone through a friend actually. We got into the "scene" together! I never went to clubs or did anything that came along with it and neither did he (well, a little but not the substances). We have been together for 3 years. This past October ~ we united our lives as One (got married) ~ yes ~ I'm 23 and married. But, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. We party together and so many people think it's so cool ~ we aren't like hanging with a married couple ~ all of our single friends go with us to Temps "every" saturday. That is the one thing we were scared of, our friends would stop calling us ~ but seriously! we are awesome to party with ~ we bring the party to life! Ask anyone of our friends! We like to have a good time.

I just wanted to share the story because like a bunch of you said earlier ~ not all guys in clubs are jerks ~ yes ~ I have met jerks but I have also met some very nice ones too ~ like the ones here on CP!

You never know who you will meet ~ always give it a chance. I hope you guys don't think my story is "gay" I just like sharing it!:)

ITS A CUTE STORY...GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!! 23 AND MARRIED? IM 26 AND SO FAR FROM MARRIAGE.

Originally posted by jp18

ITS A CUTE STORY...GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!! 23 AND MARRIED? IM 26 AND SO FAR FROM MARRIAGE.

Well, I'll be 24 in 2 weeks and he is 26 ~ his idea was to snatch me up before anyone else got a hold of me!

I also saw that you posted you need a girl who will also "babysit" you kind of ~ when you are in the clubs ~ that is the best part about he and I ~ well, I monitor him more than he does me ~ we don't go overboard ever but watch out for one another you know!

Originally posted by santaforeal

lol..........not to be mean but i thought you had a cat story......but that was a nice story also

SO DID, BUT THE CAT STORIES WERE SO OFF TOPIC...FUNNY STORIES BUT OFF TOPIC...

I've got a cat story if you want one!

My parents have a persian (big and fluffy) the hair is hard to take care of so she gets knots all the time and let me tell you combing and trying to cut the knots out of this cat is a real pain in the ass.

Anyway ~ my little bro has a video game (sega or something) and always leaves the controller out. I don't know what the hell this cat was doing but somehow she got tangled up in the controllers cord. Well, it scared the shit out of her so she took of running ~ with the cord wrapped around one of her knots and the controller banging and hitting her in the ass end. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Here is this cat being chased by the video game controller all over the house ~ It took us about a 1/2 hour to finally get a hold of her because she would not stop running ~ there were 3 of us chasing this cat ~ it was hysterical! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've got a cat story if you want one!

Anyway ~ my little bro has a video game (sega or something) and always leaves the controller out. I don't know what the hell this cat was doing but somehow she got tangled up in the controllers cord. Well, it scared the shit out of her so she took of running ~ with the cord wrapped around one of her knots and the controller banging and hitting her in the ass end. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Here is this cat being chased by the video game controller all over the house ~ It took us about a 1/2 hour to finally get a hold of her because she would not stop running ~ there were 3 of us chasing this cat ~ it was hysterical! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOW THATS A STORY!!!I could imagine how funny that was....

:laugh:

Originally posted by santaforeal

NOW THATS A STORY!!!I could imagine how funny that was....

:laugh:

It was hysterical! I think I peed myself when it happened :eek: Just kidding ~ it was hysterical though ~ but my brother got a hold of the cat to take it off and she sunk her teeth right into him ~ I mean really bit him!!! It was still funny though!

Nice story clubchic1006-

Stories like that are good to hear....... there is still hope out there for the rest of us......... I was just thinking the same thing last week.........the club scene is a blast, but what are the chances of meeting your solemate in one of these spots......

Being single in the summer is so much fun........ as long as you are out........ lol........ I just have to keep my schedule busy and not spend any time at home.........

Best of luck to both of you.......

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

Nice story clubchic1006-

Stories like that are good to hear....... there is still hope out there for the rest of us......... I was just thinking the same thing last week.........the club scene is a blast, but what are the chances of meeting your solemate in one of these spots......

Being single in the summer is so much fun........ as long as you are out........ lol........ I just have to keep my schedule busy and not spend any time at home.........

Best of luck to both of you.......

Thanks honey ~ very much! Yeah ~ we are taking a break come september because we would like to sell the place we own now and buy a new one. so we are just partying like rockstars and then taking a break! We aren't going to have kids for atleast another 5 years or more ~ we want to travel and get the partying out of our systems. I just like that fact that we do it "together"

Thanks again and good luck to you too! :)

That's an awesome story..Congratulations on the marriage. Sounds like the relationship I have with my other half.

You need to have someone that you can have fun with

anywhere and anytime, I believe that's extremely important.

On a final note too........ thank god for Surf Club on Sunday's!!!!!

The one thing that sucks about being single are the lonely Sunday afternoons.........

Surf and Tempt's are the best meds for that!!!!!!!!!

Celebration shots are a must next time you guys go to Tempt's...........

Just find Spygirl2 over at Ceootter's bar........ we are usually not far from there........

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

On a final note too........ thank god for Surf Club on Sunday's!!!!!

The one thing that sucks about being single are the lonely Sunday afternoons.........

Surf and Tempt's are the best meds for that!!!!!!!!!

Celebration shots are a must next time you guys go to Tempt's...........

Just find Spygirl2 over at Ceootter's bar........ we are usually not far from there........

Me, never.....:tongue:

Love the location!!!!!!:laugh2:;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Not all of them, but yes, there are some real mean ones out there!!!!

A girl I lived with at school had a vicous beast...he used to pur when you pet him and then latch on like a pitbul..

Heres how stupid I am, i just answered the phone and it was a telemarketer and I keep saying Im not a homeowner and the guy keeps on going with his speal..2minutes later, i realized it was a f)## recording:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

A girl I lived with at school had a vicous beast...he used to pur when you pet him and then latch on like a pitbul..

Heres how stupid I am, i just answered the phone and it was a telemarketer and I keep saying Im not a homeowner and the guy keeps on going with his speal..2minutes later, i realized it was a f)## recording:laugh:

Just what were you doing in the sun?????

Originally posted by piro8

That's an awesome story..Congratulations on the marriage. Sounds like the relationship I have with my other half.

You need to have someone that you can have fun with

anywhere and anytime, I believe that's extremely important.

Thanks so much! Yeah ~ we are great together and great to one another ~ we are a match made in heaven! :)