Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO everyone that takes Cp too seriously........

Originally posted by tipper

Kill yourselves!

Its all fun here in the Cp funhouse!

I've seen you have had alot of fun here. You must like to read about Joe g, Hoke and xtcgspots life everyday and the useless not so interesting, non-club related ramblings that take up more than half of this forum...:tongue: and congrats on your first post welcome to the CP Borehouse!

Okay... I understand getting upset about the 2nd screen names, the stalkers, and the aborted fetuses... all that stuff that was offensive.

BUT WHEN THE HELL DID IT BECOME ILLEGAL TO ACT SILLY?

:tongue: :goofy: :screwy::bounce:;)

Seriously... there are more important things in this world to get worked up over. I guess people just need a scapegoat, huh?

ingrid, you know you love hearing every little detail of my life... just admit it :)

oh, and you forgot mugwump... he has more of his life up here than I have yet to live of my own... (and we read every f'ing word of it like good little boys & girls)

Originally posted by joeg

ingrid, you know you love hearing every little detail of my life... just admit it :)

)

Ok well maybe only yours:tongue: .

this board has been fun since i joined not that everything was always club related but come on i come on here to read what everyone has to say but some of it is a little too ridiculous..Its just words taking up space .:hat:

Originally posted by girly

Ok well maybe only yours:tongue: .

this board has been fun since i joined not that everything was always club related but come on i come on here to read what everyone has to say but some of it is a little too ridiculous..Its just words taking up space .:hat:

agreed.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i know i do! :tongue:

really? So anyways, i come on here and see a post that says I HAVE A WARRANT OUT FOR MY ARREST, i really don't give a rats ass if you have a warrant out for your arrest (no offense) and if your buddy list isn't working properly. Why are you telling the people on here?

really? So anyways, i come on here and see a post that says I HAVE A WARRANT OUT FOR MY ARREST, i really don't give a rats ass if you have a warrant out for your arrest (no offense) and if your buddy list isn't working properly. Why are you telling the people on here?

. . . because he's using the practice of eugenics to find a mate as equally inane as he is . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . because he's using the practice of eugenics to find a mate as equally inane as he is . . . :aright: . . .

well i don't see why he would have to do that on here Clubplanet:confused:

Do you agree with everythig i post:tongue:

lol... :tongue:

no, seriously though... me and phunk had this convo today... Things get out of hand on here... but we concluded that if everyone started matching bullshit with content... the content would eventually take over, and the bullshit would shrivel to a minimum...

I mean, this is never gonna be NB... and thats a good thing... we already have NB... but CP gets out of hand... and i'll be the first to say i'm in no way innocent of it... but if you're standing in a playground... why not jump on the monkey bars??

• 2 weeks later...