Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.F Underwear Party Roll Call

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I don't think that is as innocent as it looks.....;)

I would like to excersize my right as an American citizen to utilize the power of the fifth amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Any comments I may make at this time may or may not incriminate me or implicate me therefore I would like to respectfully decline to answer any and all questions at this time!!!

BTW this is something from last year. Hey badass Vodka in an Evian Water Bottle?!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I would like to excersize my right as an American citizen to utilize the power of the fifth amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. Any comments I may make at this time may or may not incriminate me or implicate me therefore I would like to respectfully decline to answer any and all questions at this time!!!

BTW this is something from last year. Hey badass Vodka in an Evian Water Bottle?!!!!!!!!!!

Was I talking to you?????? ... Oh, shit, maybe I was.....:tongue:

Was I talking to you?????? ... Oh, shit, maybe I was.....:tongue:

Umm yeah great thanx NICE TALKIN TO YOU TOO>

Do you remember me we met at RS a while back then ran into you somewhere else but forgot where??

Umm yeah great thanx NICE TALKIN TO YOU TOO>

Do you remember me we met at RS a while back then ran into you somewhere else but forgot where??

I met you at River Street on a CP Thirsty Thursday in Hoboken... I had actually met you at Abyss before...:)

I met you at River Street on a CP Thirsty Thursday in Hoboken... I had actually met you at Abyss before...:)

U gonna be at Merge Saturday.. I'm not too difficult to find Just listen for the whistling and look for the flying napkins.Usually by George's bar.

U gonna be at Merge Saturday.. I'm not too difficult to find Just listen for the whistling and look for the flying napkins.Usually by George's bar.

George is gonna let me pour a bottle of shots, only if I promise not to spill, on purpose(ummm, Dan)....

It could turn into a very interseting evening....:idea: :idea: :idea:

George is gonna let me pour a bottle of shots, only if I promise not to spill, on purpose(ummm, Dan)....

It could turn into a very interseting evening....:idea: :idea: :idea:

Shot pouring is an Honor and a priviledge not to be taken lightly. Start practicing from now or you can do what Dan did to poor little Misk and get it in her eye (THE SOCO/LIME THAT IS) U are now CP Member # 3 to have this honor.

DJDANFURY=1

KOSTAP=2

SPYGIRL2=3

Shot pouring is an Honor and a priviledge not to be taken lightly. Start practicing from now or you can do what Dan did to poor little Misk and get it in her eye (THE SOCO/LIME THAT IS) U are now CP Member # 3 to have this honor.

DJDANFURY=1

KOSTAP=2

SPYGIRL2=3

Dan poured it all over Manny the Greek!!!!!!!!!!! Besides, back in the day I used to be a shot girl, so I think I am safe... I was suppossed to do it the Saturday of 4th of July weekend, but........:tongue: I am sure I will do just fine:D

DJDANFURY=1

KOSTAP=2

SPYGIRL2=3

Hi Spygirl...Hi Kosta!

George let me pour some shots so make me #4!

:D:)