Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What time is everyone going to factory sunday?

Just in case you newbies that are going to soundfactory for your first saturday this week if you even think about going b4 11am you will have a horrible time with a packed heated sauna with no room to move make sure u brin g $50 alone just for water i should be in there by 1pm sunday after noon if any1 wants to meetup at 2 pm at the water fountain on 4th floor pm me

sf is deff ugly and full of fat people of late and on a theme it deff isn't worth going the only way im stepen foot in ther is if the girl wanst to go and she is wearen some thing whorey so i can walk around in a towel and show off wut i have but over all its full of rejects and isn't worth teh 50 to get in onless your godly in which no 1 is

does anyone out there have anything good to say about the UW party @ Factory tomorrow? I haven't been there in a year (been going to factory since '97) and was gonna be in the city tomorrow night and planned on going...is it really that beat lately?

all I've been hearing about it lately is that it's pretty horrible of a time...the concept sounds cool but I really can't picture it being a real good time. IMO SF kind of sucks a real lot in the summer. It only comes once a year though so...

I went last week to soundfactory for the first time in 3 months and crowd has seriously gone to shit and the theme parties arent good until 3 pm sunday afternoon when all the fake sf troopers leave and the real ones are still partying unforunately i have to go to soundfactory sober on sunday due to probation on monday :( which means soundfactory will be really horrible for me but my g/f is forcing me to go