Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

fuck you...

you know what i find odd... is that when ever ppl show the future... we're all wearing unitards... wtf??? has fashion become obsolete??? has the need for speed evolved to such a level that we dont even have time to put on seperate pants, shirt and socks???

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know what i find odd... is that when ever ppl show the future... we're all wearing unitards... wtf??? has fashion become obsolete??? has the need for speed evolved to such a level that we dont even have time to put on seperate pants, shirt and socks???

you, my friend, have a lot of free time on your hands...and i'm fucking jealous...

other than that...as phunk would say...rawk rawk on...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Just wahat were you watching when you came to this conclusion...???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Just wahat were you watching when you came to this conclusion...???

just watch tv, movies, commercials anything that they show their depiction of space in... and we're always wearing unitards... i dont care how "HIP" that shit gets... im not putting on an aluminum foil wrestling outfit... fuck that...