Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i feel bad...

somebitch

somebitch, i'm dissappointed in you. You are cheating yourself and the other girl. How would you like the situation to be turned around? It's bullshit when someone says they must be having problems or there must be something wrong with their relationship. If there was, he would have left the relationship before he started fucking someone else.

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

somebitch, i'm dissappointed in you. You are cheating yourself and the other girl. How would you like the situation to be turned around? It's bullshit when someone says they must be having problems or there must be something wrong with their relationship. If there was, he would have left the relationship before he started fucking someone else.

:laugh: i know their relationship is bullshit, i was friends with the kid way before he even met the girl.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i know their relationship is bullshit, i was friends with the kid way before he even met the girl.

But does SHE know that -- that's the question... You're participating in the deception and possible psychological damage of another human being. Think about it...

Originally posted by hoke

What about the feelings of the girl who's being cheated on?

yea what about em?

i hate to sound like a bitch, but i gotta go with the minority and somebitch on this one.

it's apparent the relationship with the guy and his gf isn't going very well and if the sex is good and there's no feelings involved, then i say just stay with what's good.

it might be because i'm in a narcissistic stage right now and i think you should only care about yourself at this point, but who cares about the other girl's feelings. and definitely a good example with that nike thing.

Originally posted by liteflyr

yea what about em?

i hate to sound like a bitch, but i gotta go with the minority and somebitch on this one.

it's apparent the relationship with the guy and his gf isn't going very well and if the sex is good and there's no feelings involved, then i say just stay with what's good.

it might be because i'm in a narcissistic stage right now and i think you should only care about yourself at this point, but who cares about the other girl's feelings. and definitely a good example with that nike thing.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=107985

Originally posted by liteflyr

yea what about em?

thanks girl. im glad someone else here doesnt think im gonna go to hell or be throw a bunch of bad karma because i am having some fun... its not like i ruined their relationship, unless hes lying to me. their relationship is complete bullshit. i cant help it if he acts like he is into this poor girl who he just wants pussy from. he is hurting her regardless of whether im in the picture. i didnt do shit to hurt her.

:blank:

Originally posted by somebitch

thanks girl. im glad someone else here doesnt think im gonna go to hell or be throw a bunch of bad karma because i am having some fun... its not like i ruined their relationship, unless hes lying to me. their relationship is complete bullshit. i cant help it if he acts like he is into this poor girl who he just wants pussy from. he is hurting her regardless of whether im in the picture. i didnt do shit to hurt her.

:blank:

I'm always amazed how easily we like to believe these stories about the "bad relationship" and the "no real feeling for the other girl"...I mean come on... it's sooo easy to lie to you when you are already cheating on your girlfriend, isn't it :rolleyes:

Man, the more I read your stories here the more I think that if I would have been born as a man, it would be sooooo easy to play most girls in this world (tastey, I think you are right when you say that girls always believe what they want to believe).