Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Life Insurance

Originally posted by ibclubbin

out of curiosity, how many of you own your own policies? I mean, besides group life offered along with work benefits, how many of you have whole life policies?

BG

As strange as this sounds, my father has a life insurance policy on me since I was 18 (im 26 now)...Its kind of scary, I swear I think Ive caught him trying to put a pillow over my face when i was sleeping and everytime I ask him he says i was dreaming..:rolleyes:

QUOTE]Originally posted by jp18

As strange as this sounds, my father has a life insurance policy on me since I was 18 (im 26 now)...Its kind of scary, I swear I think Ive caught him trying to put a pillow over my face when i was sleeping and everytime I ask him he says i was dreaming..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jp18

As strange as this sounds, my father has a life insurance policy on me since I was 18 (im 26 now)...Its kind of scary

its actually a very smart idea......it is amazingly cheap to insure someone under 20, and the sooner you start the policy, the less premium you have to pay

BG

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by jp18

he would not be able to collect if murder is involved.. you are probably just paranoid....

i have my own which i purchased as well as the one that i get through work - which is only a years salary so if you think about $40K to your folks is not that much, considering the costs to pay for a funeral these days !!

i pay about $14 a month and it's worth about $60K so if i die my family will get my work policy $$ and my other policy $$.

death frightens me severly, it makes me crazy just thinking about it. if i'm going to die, i want someone to benefit from it, most of all my family since they will miss me the most.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i have my own which i purchased as well as the one that i get through work - which is only a years salary so if you think about $40K to your folks is not that much, considering the costs to pay for a funeral these days !!

i pay about $14 a month and it's worth about $60K so if i die my family will get my work policy $$ and my other policy $$.

death frightens me severly, it makes me crazy just thinking about it. if i'm going to die, i want someone to benefit from it, most of all my family since they will miss me the most.

I agree totally ~ will you help me and the hub get one ~ go figure, newleyweds and don't have policies on one another! I told him last week we need to get them and he said he didn't want to think about that but I told him ~ something can happen to one of us anytime and we need to get it ~ I want to take $100K out on each of us ~ this way ~ just incase, everything will be covered. I am not my parents responsibility anymore (well I am) but I am more his now since we are married and the same for me with him! Barbiegirl ~ talk some sense into him and give me an idea on where I could go to get policies. Thanks honey! :)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I agree totally ~ will you help me and the hub get one ~ go figure, newleyweds and don't have policies on one another! I told him last week we need to get them and he said he didn't want to think about that but I told him ~ something can happen to one of us anytime and we need to get it ~ I want to take $100K out on each of us ~ this way ~ just incase, everything will be covered. I am not my parents responsibility anymore (well I am) but I am more his now since we are married and the same for me with him! Barbiegirl ~ talk some sense into him and give me an idea on where I could go to get policies. Thanks honey! :)

Dont push him to hard, he might think you are up to something:laugh:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Check your pm's :D

BG