**** HomeGrown Lineup 7/23 (IT BE ON!)****

RoHa 8pm – 9pm

Rob Frannicola 9pm – 10pm

DL 10pm – 11pm

Kurtis Patrick 11pm – 12pm

X-Phactor 12pm – 1am

Bogdan 1am – 2am

**Special Guest Alert**

Kurtis Patrick has played numerous New York Clubs, lounges and parties with enviable consistency. In October 2001 he won the much coveted first place in the cooljunkie.com DJ competition thus securing a spot for playing at the well-known Club Space in Miami Beach as well as a spot with the Miami Beach DJ agency Deck Junkies. His great talent for reading the crowd has led him to develop a uniquely diverse personal style, mixing different styles and genres, incorporating Deep Trance, Progressive House, Tech House, Tribal Trance and some Trance Breaks. With his popularity on the rise Kurtis Patrick is looking towards improving his production skills and doing what he loves best, transporting music & soul.

DL is back and he assures me that last month was just a warmup. He is going to put on a real show cutting and scratching for your musical pleasure.

SEE YOU THERE!

Originally posted by snoozi8

Rob's spinning?? haha wow the last time I spoke to him about djing he was doing sweet sixteen's

Rob is a good DJ. He also does parties for money. No need to make comments. They aren't appreciated.

DJ X-Phactor is an up and coming 17 year jock from NY. He's been playing for a little more than 8 months, from a skills standpoint this kid can work it. You'll pleasantly shocked and amazed as he drops moving, pounding trance and hard trance.

He's a resident Metro Mix DJ and holds down a weekly spot on www.basicbeats.net

Watch this kid...

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by djqwest

DJ X-Phactor is an up and coming 17 year jock from NY. He's been playing for a little more than 8 months, from a skills standpoint this kid can work it. You'll pleasantly shocked and amazed as he drops moving, pounding trance and hard trance.

He's a resident Metro Mix DJ and holds down a weekly spot on www.basicbeats.net

Watch this kid...

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

djqwest@metromixradio.com

very cool, can't wait to see it...

hope to see you all out again in full force..

And if you are planning on leaving before 11... I urge you to stick around for kurtis patrick's set... this kat is very underrated in nyc, and we are lucky to have him play for us!! then stay for x-phactor and bog!

we don't ask for much right? :D:cool:

Originally posted by ReginaP

I have a looong weekend ahead though...oh well guess I'll have to go to bed right after work on Monday...:P

Just make sure you get there at 8 this time, because I am going dark and evil as hell. You all better be ready!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Will be there at 8 again Ron. Im gonna leave straight from work again so I can FINALLY catch one of your live sets.

Not trying to break this thread or anything but... what did you think of the CD I gave you?

Later,

Eric;)

Originally posted by erokk16

Will be there at 8 again Ron. Im gonna leave straight from work again so I can FINALLY catch one of your live sets.

Not trying to break this thread or anything but... what did you think of the CD I gave you?

Later,

Eric;)

I know this question was addressed to Ron but,

Eric I can truly say that I like all you CDs including this one. I may have favorites but they all kick ass.

I give this one “two snaps up in a ZZZZZ formation”

Nice job bro.