Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Sat. Roll Call

-Free CD (aniversary set was rediculous)

-Georges Bar AA Meeting Meetup

-John Traina is back

-Richie Rydell's Hardest Shore Set Thus Far

-Bitches, Bitches and more Bitches

Did I leave anyting out (other than the SF road trip lol)

Let this Sat. be the sickest night of the summer!!!!

whos in????

me, neena, nycchic24 (her 1st time ever at the shore), stardo, badassmafa, djdanfury.........am i allowed to answer for everyone else? if not, i'll be there. i've been there once, but don't remember being there, if that made sense.

Originally posted by piro8

me, neena, nycchic24 (her 1st time ever at the shore), stardo, badassmafa, djdanfury.........am i allowed to answer for everyone else? if not, i'll be there. i've been there once, but don't remember being there, if that made sense.

woohooo :party: i just emailed 3rdflr for a countdown for the shore! hehehe i dont think we have had one of those in a while!

Originally posted by piro8

I know dan and the bad ass, Ill meet you all through them:)

Originally posted by thesandman

I know dan and the bad ass, Ill meet you all through them:)

I think you were standing next to Bri once at Sandbar when I went to say hi.....BUT you see shy brian went in the opposite direction when I went over there.....:blank: :blank:

Originally posted by neena16

I think you were standing next to Bri once at Sandbar when I went to say hi.....BUT you see shy brian went in the opposite direction when I went over there

I remember that night. I brought Sandman over to you guys. He was a mess. He was so amazed at the beauty of you and Stardo that he couldnt talk.

:D :D :D

Good job Brian.... Nice to do some intros instead of sucking back those Bud Bottles.

Neena make sure you say hello as I am pretty approachable due to my laid back nature..... lmao

Splash- Just show up and don't worry if you can't handle the beats...

I haven't seen Club Angel in a long time.... last time was a drive by hello at Surf.

Chris

number one merge sucks my asshole , two rye bread rydel plays KTU MUSIC, oh yeah i want to go out and hear another remix of hard to say im sorry, and LASGO, OH MY GOD WHAT A HOT SONG!!! they also gotta stop that snow machine they had going, jesus christ, may i say EXIT??? AND THE FINAL THING, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO GO THERE AND SEE KOSTA, JESUS , I HEAR U WANT TO ADOPT A DOG, ADOPT YOURSELF , U LOOK LIKE A ROTWEILER SHAVED DOWN , I KNOW WHY KOSTA LOVED THE WHITE PARTY, DOES ANYBODY ELSE KNOW WHY???? HE LOVES ALL THAT WHITE "SNOW" :eek:

Originally posted by kostac

number one merge sucks my asshole , two rye bread rydel plays KTU MUSIC, oh yeah i want to go out and hear another remix of hard to say im sorry, and LASGO, OH MY GOD WHAT A HOT SONG!!! they also gotta stop that snow machine they had going, jesus christ, may i say EXIT??? AND THE FINAL THING, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO GO THERE AND SEE KOSTA, JESUS , I HEAR U WANT TO ADOPT A DOG, ADOPT YOURSELF , U LOOK LIKE A ROTWEILER SHAVED DOWN , I KNOW WHY KOSTA LOVED THE WHITE PARTY, DOES ANYBODY ELSE KNOW WHY???? HE LOVES ALL THAT WHITE "SNOW" :eek:

This is just ridiculous....If you want to rip on someone fine...By all means be my guest, but why change your screenname...If your going to bust balls take credit for it, and dont take the kids balls your bustins name and change one letter in it..

:finger:

number 1 im not bustin on kosta, and 2 my name is kosta so why cant i have that name??? im bustin on how much MERGE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , i can be the dj there, i got many ktu cds i can play

Originally posted by jp18

This is just ridiculous....If you want to rip on someone fine...By all means be my guest, but why change your screenname...If your going to bust balls take credit for it, and dont take the kids balls your bustins name and change one letter in it..

:finger:

JP thanx for looking out but its time for him to have his ass handed to him.