Clubplanet Nightlife Community

review... ROXY tonight

I got there at about 9 and we waited ouside in the rain for about 20 minutes before the bouncer let us in ... we were the first ones there to the industry party that we were invited to before ROXY actually opened ... we heard 2 djs and then NERO was up to spin ... needless to say the kid threw it down for 45 minutes while we were the only ones dancin cuz nobody else was around... but it was much more comfortable than the ROXY crowd that showed up at about 12 for Rizzo... He was throwin it down nice but we werent feelin the crowd and the scene was kinda weak cuz we were all sober and our 21 year old friends were all drunk .. lol... the ladies at ROXY are all hotties ... ROXY is a nice club and is probably the cleanest in the city ... its 3 am exactly now and im goin to bed cuz i got work in the morning ... lata

early night is right ... im a workin man peeps... and u cant enjoy the night unless u have money so work work work until u got enough cash ... then u can spend it on any any kinda trash... by the way we were there from 9 - 2 which was a good night ... no love at all in there though, everyone walks around like a tough guy and i dont need that ...girls were off the hook and that might be the only reason i go back to ROXY... and for PVD in NOVEMBER much more love showed at ARC ... DANNY HOWELLS next week is gonna be insane ... gtg to a house party .. lata peeps... see ya there next week