Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any dog people here I need ur advice!!

Well my dad use to train all of our dogs. i had dogs my whole life and love dogs so this is the best i can say.

Hear say is this...

dobies are kinda trouble. They say due to over inbreeding that dobies heads stop growing and their brain doesnt and causes nasty behavior due to pressure on the brain. ( dont know how true it is but i know inbreeding problems are something that happens)

Rotties some towns ( i know elizabeth nj is one of them) require you to carry this jawbreaker bar if you walk the dog in public due to a hinge in the jaw that it can lock at i believe like 2000 lbs of pressure on to something or someone.

terriers i dont know much about. As far as a great dog german shepards. Train very easily, not the best at anything but second best at almost everythng. Great fun pet yuet knows when to be protective.

Just remember almost all dogs take on a personality of the surroundings. If you are quiet and low key the dog will probably be the same if you are hyper the dog will also be hyper.

kosta, i think the rottweiler would be the best choice for you because when your on all 4"s, the dog is tall enough to stand on it's hind legs and hit you in the ass......now i know why you have a bald head....it's easier to clean the dogs drool off the back of a shaved head opposed to a head of hair.......a shaved head is also great in the clubs when you pick up guys and blow'em......easy clean up........just an observance but i noticed kosta never takes his shirt off in a club, is that because there's dog's claw marks in his back? kosta just joking, haven't seen you in ages?

remember everyone--------kosta p=beastiality..........lol

Thats pretty sick !!!

Anyway rotties are cool.

some insight i knew 3 people how had rotties.

2 of them are very low key and laid back and so is their dog. i thik if someone robber thier house the dog wuld hide behind them.

My ex had a rottie, her 2 brothers were high strung and always wrestling around. In 10 yrs with her she had the dog for 8 and i dont know anyone outside the house who could get within 2 feet of the dog without it snapping at someone. So definatly make sure the dog is a bit more friendly.

Anyone got a german shepard puppy they wanna give away ???

K-lo You know too much about the doggie style and the hips.... WHY IS THIS? I guess practice makes perfect!!!

Listen when I come by Abyss wed make sure you have all the light bulbs changed dont forget the ones in the men's bathroom handicap stall this way all the guys can see what a good job you do on your knees suckin cock. just fucking with ya kirk!!!!!

Anyway doubleplay laur thanx for the info on the dogs. I'll keep you guys posted on what I get!!

It really depends on the particular dog - you said you were planning to adopt so I most likely if that is the case the dog will already have some learned behavior from previous owners - then it would be a matter of which tempermant suites you.

If you plan to get this dog as a puppy - again - you must remember that Rotties are extremely large and that sometimes is a lot more effort. I have a dog that is 1/2 Red Nose Pit / 1/2 American Staffordshire and he is the most loveable thing ever - yet the training process was a bit of an effort - he a stubborn little thing. But just so you know, any dog that has aggressive tendancies are going to be a bit more of an effort in the training process because they will test you and you must be firm and let them know who is boss while at the same time giving them comfort and tons of love. All three are great breeds - just make sure you get a dog from a place that is extremely reputable.

Kosta, you shouldn't worry so much about the type of dog... you should just head down to the pound and see which dog really catches your attention. I found a stray dog on my street a few weeks ago it stayed in my backyard all day until the people from the pound came to get her. I went last week to check on her and I left the pound in tears. There were so many cute, sweet little doggies. I felt so bad, I wish I could have taken them all home. I have a mutt, he is a mix of about 4 different dogs... he is the cutest most well behaved doggie ever.

They say mutts tend to be a little more inteligent than pure breeds because there is no imbreeding.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you get.:)

Originally posted by kostaP

I am looking to adopt a dog. I cant decide between the american staffordshire terrier and a rottweiler??? or possibly even a doberman.

Which are easiest to maintain.

ie, training, obedience, playing, etc???

As far as training and playing, the more time you spend with the dog, the more social it will be i.e. easier to train etc. etc......

I think you should adopt the dog that you interact with best. THey are all good breeds. Hope you find one you like:)

He looks a little odd with the red eyes, but this is my little dog. He is the sweetest... unfortunately we can't get him to understand he is a dog. He thinks he is a person. He needs to be on a bed with his head on a pillow to sleep, he likes to watch TV and if you chnage the channel when he is watching animal planet he gets so mad. :mad:

attachment.php?s=&postid=940988

Go for a German Shepard or a Labordor Retrevier. Both great dogs, good with people as long as you accept them, friendly but protective. Also very smart dogs, especially the German Shepard. Some of the other big dogs usaully come from parents that are agressive and that could lead to big problems in the future. But as long as you train it right you"ll be fine.

Originally posted by kostaP

Your dog is the cutest thing.

Tell me what you guys think of this american staffordshire terrier mix.

Awwwww!!!!! How adorable!!!! If you like him/her and he/she seems well tempered, I'd go for it. Maybe do a lil checking on their needs as they get older... Some types of dogs are prone to hip arthiritis, such as shepards... Just make sure which ever dog you get, that you have the time to devote to it. It makes for a much happier relationship:)

Originally posted by sigmagal

He looks a little odd with the red eyes, but this is my little dog. He is the sweetest... unfortunately we can't get him to understand he is a dog. He thinks he is a person. He needs to be on a bed with his head on a pillow to sleep, he likes to watch TV and if you chnage the channel when he is watching animal planet he gets so mad. :mad:

attachment.php?s=&postid=940988

How funny... That's like my sister lil cat thinks he's a dog or something. He sits, rolls over, fetches, meows on command, he sleeps on a pillow, and sits in chair next to you watching tv...lol Gotta love animals though:)

I have a rottweiler. He is the most awesome thing ever. He is layed back for the most part (loves when people come over). He likes his 30 minute walks. Any more than that in the summer he can't handle. He's 125 lbs. so the heat does get to him and he lets me know. . He was very easy to train. Very smart dogs. However you have to be very stern with rotties b/c they will test you. They're little brats.

For more info, check out this site. www.rottweiler.net.

Good Luck!!

I have a rottweiler. He is the most awesome thing ever. He is layed back for the most part (loves when people come over). He likes his 30 minute walks. Any more than that in the summer he can't handle. He's 125 lbs. so the heat does get to him and he lets me know. . He was very easy to train. Very smart dogs. However you have to be very stern with rotties b/c they will test you. They're little brats.

For more info, check out this site. www.rottweiler.net.

Good Luck!!