Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Um...Hi...

Originally posted by bebby6919

lol i noticed... I took a leave of absence from CP... got bored with it for a little bit.. only post occasionally.. last week i wa son vaca in Florida.. got home this pasat sunday :D .. so whats going on here...?

Hiiiiiiii :bounce: Welcome to MY thread :)

I want to go on vacation too :(

:D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingarthur... Florida was good... too muggy but thats florida in the summer for ya. We didnt do much, just chilled, layed out, swam, drank, shopped and watched movies.. pretty much what we would have been doing if we were home but without the work part. it was great to have off from work and just get away for a lil, ya know?

Sexxyme this is "your" thread.. lol hehe... No wonder how you got so many posts.. hehe.. jk .. thanx you for welcoming me... whats everyone doing this weekend???

Kingarthur... Florida was good... too muggy but thats florida in the summer for ya. We didnt do much, just chilled, layed out, swam, drank, shopped and watched movies.. pretty much what we would have been doing if we were home but without the work part. it was great to have off from work and just get away for a lil, ya know?

Sexxyme this is "your" thread.. lol hehe... No wonder how you got so many posts.. hehe.. jk .. thanx you for welcoming me... whats everyone doing this weekend???

Heyyyyyy

guess whattttttttt? U know how I said I wanted to go on vacation?? WELL GUESS WHAT...?

Yep...I'm going to Spain..in..um..15days..:) go me go me:D

Sexxyme this is "jays" thread.. lol hehe... No wonder how you got so many posts.. hehe.. jk .. thanx you for welcoming me... whats everyone doing this weekend???

see even she knows:eek:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Heyyyyyy

guess whattttttttt? U know how I said I wanted to go on vacation?? WELL GUESS WHAT...?

Yep...I'm going to Spain..in..um..15days..:) go me go me:D

niccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! what r u going for.. besides vaca....family? friends? or just to get away?

LOL Jay!!

niccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!! what r u going for.. besides vaca....family? friends? or just to get away?

LOL Jay!!

Heyyyyyy

No..just fun and vacation :) should be fun...we're leaving on the 10th and till the 22nd :)

and um..Jay...BABY U WISH!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Heyyyyyy

No..just fun and vacation :) should be fun...we're leaving on the 10th and till the 22nd :)

and um..Jay...BABY U WISH!!!!:tongue:

thats great... well I def hope you have fun.. who are you going with?

you better let me know how much fun you had and rub it in when you get back. which im sure you'll have no problem doing.. hehe.. and i want to see some pics.. if you really want you can send me a post card... lol ok thats a little much...

you better let me know how much fun you had and rub it in when you get back. which im sure you'll have no problem doing.. hehe.. and i want to see some pics.. if you really want you can send me a post card... lol ok thats a little much...

But OFCOURSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

P.S. Anymore requests? lol

I already have one from Mike *Quoth*

~~hey reeni lol irka!!! well im gonig on vacation tomorrow!!! im going to russia for 3 whole weeks ahhhhhhhhh the relaxation!!! ill miss some of youse but not all :cough: jay:cough: lol j/k jay :love: have fun without me! :cry: waaaaaaaaaa

artusha~~>:love::kiss2:....................................:hump:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~hey reeni lol irka!!! well im gonig on vacation tomorrow!!! im going to russia for 3 whole weeks ahhhhhhhhh the relaxation!!! ill miss some of youse but not all :cough: jay:cough: lol j/k jay have fun without me! :cry: waaaaaaaaaa

artusha~~>:love::kiss2:....................................:hump:QUOTE]i see where all the love is at...thats all right long as u knoww that this thread is mine........its all good in the hood btw reeni i got 1 thing to say IKONe40eac94dca94aa644a775c4c6bc3af4c8fa286bab.gifIKON7b21e047d14f7cf8ca7f80308f6c3bc9189f80fb5a.gif yummmy muhahahahahahaha

i see where all the love is at...thats all right long as u knoww that this thread is mine........its all good in the hood btw reeni i got 1 thing to say IKONe40eac94dca94aa644a775c4c6bc3af4c8fa286bab.gifIKON7b21e047d14f7cf8ca7f80308f6c3bc9189f80fb5a.gif yummmy muhahahahahahaha
MY NAME IS IRINAAAAAAAAAAAa...NOT REENI!! lol

Mwah..

Helen...be safe babe..and have lots of fun..

and Jay...:spin::D