Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is DJ NIKO?

chaos33

Just wondering if anyone has heard this guy lately. I think he is a resident at Space but I don't think he is there often. I had a chance to catch his act recently and before I explain why I am inquiring I figured I would get some feed back from the one I trust the most. Anyone got any opinions on NIKO?

he spins on the Patio @ Space before Roly gets on....i think he use to open up for Bellini at Spin too...my opinion of Niko.....:blown:

Space should flat out get rid of him too....Space needs to do some "spring" cleaning of their djs...and this guy tops the list!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

he spins on the Patio @ Space before Roly gets on....i think he use to open up for Bellini at Spin too...my opinion of Niko.....:blown:

Space should flat out get rid of him too....Space needs to do some "spring" cleaning of their djs...and this guy tops the list!!!

dj NV tops the list... i agress space needs to fire alot of those guys

I really don't think this guy would fit in at space especially on a Saturday. He spun hard german trance. And not only that he spun all old anthems that were well out of date. Also he's George Acosta the 2nd. I mean he actually points to his head like GA does as if to say he's the man, or something like that. Good mixing overall. but I wanted to fall over laughing when he dropped "komodo", raised his hands in the air like he was commanding a crowd of over 1,000( actually 15 people at the most), and then pointed to himself like Acosta would do.

Don't get me wrong, I actaully kinda enjoyed his set and found it very humourous. It's also good to sometimes hear those old anthems again. But one after the other is not giving any variety and it's not gonna get you anywhere as a DJ. He is living in Acosta's shadow, got the same moves and plays the same songs. I mean that stuff must actaully work for him somewhat, because he is a resident at Space right?

If we are talking about the same DJ then he did not open the patio at space this past Saturday. I know this because I caught him hanging out at Icon this past Saturday. And biz if you say he spins house than I guess I caught his second side. He definitely was dropping trance.

Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space

Scot Project - The futures now

DJ Wag - Cocaine

Just to name a few. There is a chance I am thinking of a different DJ since people up here were actually calling him DJ NITO, but I figured it was just a typo on the flyer.

Biz, are we talking about the same DJ?

Originally posted by chaos33

And biz if you say he spins house than I guess I caught his second side. He definitely was dropping trance.

DJ Wag - Cocaine

Biz, are we talking about the same DJ?

Definately not Niko... Im not even sure they still play those songs @ Space(unless it was friday)... Are you talking about this past saturday @ Space?!?!? Cuz Roland was the opener... I know for a fact those tracks arent even in his crate... Then came Jody ... :confused:

DJ Wag - Cocaine

Wow, those sound like some ol' skool Acosta tracks @ Shadow...

Don't think Niko would drop those (never stepped foot in the blue room) & Roly has never & would never think of dropping those (spins proggy/deep & funky house)...

Describe the Dj-- short?? tall?? skinny?? heavy?? hair??

This guy was skinny, kinda short, with short hair(don't remeber the color). He said he had just spun at Avalon in Boston the night before, which would be a Friday. I spoke with him and he said he spins at Space all the time. Cocky mother f@cker, know what I mean? Maybe he was just pulling my chain.

to all of you that are asking and making stupid comments....

i am at space since the begining....probably you never heard me because you are only inside or afterhours....

im every single saturday opening the patio till 4 o clock, and i spin house, tribal house never trance.......

so if you never heard me before just dont make any opinions...

probably you do that because you would love to be in the place that i am.....

and if you have any problem with me come on saturday meet me at the patio when its open and tell me why you dont like me....

you are free to go somewhere else.....

ah by the way im not blonde, i have brown hair.... and yes i used to open for bellini at spin....

thank everyone for the pictures....but i dont make cheese...

and i repeat if somebody dont know about a subjet please do not make an opinion......

i never spun trance in my life......

if you wanna see a pic here you have it

and stop making stupid comments.

thanks

djniko

O.k. O.k., guess I should apologize, since after seeing this guys picture I realize I must be talking about someone else. Anyway, i guess I was inquiring about a DJ NITO, who I'm sure no one has ever heard of. Even though this guy claimed to be a resident at space. And by now, I don't really care anymore.... so let me be the first to welcome you to the board NIKO.

This board grows everytime we bash on a DJ. Pretty soon we'll have Oakenfold on here defending himself. :laugh: