Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies

IMO ~ I prefer just a great build :D I think it’s a real turn-off when a guy is TOO big* I just like a little cut, and definition. ;) Everyone is different though, but just remember Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. . .;)

When you can not put your arms down at your side, or when you have no neck...........that is usually an indication that you are too big.

I have seen more guys down at the shore that most likely worked pretty hard to get where they are at and I think they are repulsive. Being big is not attractive - being in shape is. Having nice arms with a nice chest and nice abs - Perfect - I like a little size, but definition is definitely more attractive. I hate those guys (and there are a lot of them) that have huge arms, and chest and this big round roid gut........EEEEWWWW!:yuck:

as long as someone is in shape and takes care of himself they are fine.. I like big guys.. but if you aren't tall enough to hold the size it looks silly.. i see guys that are as tall as me..(5'4) and are like 200lbs.. that just looks silly.. i also saw some guy down the shore that is like 6'0 and like 350.. that just looks in-human.. i am probably biased cause he is my bf but i think my bf is a really good size he is 6'0 245:heart:

Originally posted by drama

When you can not put your arms down at your side, or when you have no neck...........that is usually an indication that you are too big.

I have seen more guys down at the shore that most likely worked pretty hard to get where they are at and I think they are repulsive. Being big is not attractive - being in shape is. Having nice arms with a nice chest and nice abs - Perfect - I like a little size, but definition is definitely more attractive. I hate those guys (and there are a lot of them) that have huge arms, and chest and this big round roid gut........EEEEWWWW!:yuck:

I completely agree ~ that is exactly how I feel ~ I like guys who work out and are natural ~ not ones that are growing with roids! I find that unattractive ~ If you work hard enough ~ you will look good "naturally"! It's all about diet and training ~ not shooting yourself with needles or popping pills!:blank:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Well somehow i think women always say they dont go for looks and wealth and all that. Say its more about the person and personality. I just think the actions are a bit different. I think most people go for looks and such that come along with it.

In all honesty looks are the first thing that attracts me to someone..but in the end it's not what keeps me with that person..what's inside is definitely more important.

For me big bulky men are not attractive but I do like a guy that is in good physical shape. A big turn off is when a guy is not porportional...if they have huge arms, chest and back muscles but NO ass and stick legs...:nono:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I don't find big guys attractive ~ I like them toned and cut with definition but not big. :)

So let me get this straight...............are you trying to say that I am not attractive or something?

211greg-1.jpg

Well thank you ladies for the input. Always nice once and a while to see what the other sex is looking for and their intrests are.

Guess i dont need those cycles of sauce after all lol. Now to find someone who isnt shallow and wont ask what kinda car i drive in the first 30 seconds of meeting them lol.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I'd be a mangled pancake after we were through ~ it's funny!!! Is that really you??? :confused: He looks good for working out but not attractive for me to date or hit on! :blank:

Oh hell no...........I just thought it'd be funny to post. That guy actually uses this stuff call Synthol. It's an oil that they inject directly into the muscle and it inflates it like a waterballoon. How sick, yet still quite laughable

Originally posted by ou812

Oh hell no...........I just thought it'd be funny to post. That guy actually uses this stuff call Synthol. It's an oil that they inject directly into the muscle and it inflates it like a waterballoon. How sick, yet still quite laughable

ha ha! ok honey! I was about to die if it was really you ~ not that it's bad but a guy that big can't even put his arms down let alone wipe his ass! You wonder how they ever do anything!!! I work out, I've been in fitness/figure shows and all but I never got real muscular or anything - just toned and shaped ~ it's definetly not attractive on a woman and too big on a guy is just too much ~ some girls like big ~ some don't. I like them just right! :D