Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper axed???

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, if you lose the hardcore attitude,and bring back Ferry Corsten Exit would be SICK!!!! :box:

how about you STFU b/c no one was talking to you.... EXIT sux no matter what YOU say. We have been talking about how exit should change for the better for so long and nothing has come about from it... face the fact that exit will never be good again.... and my attitude has nothing to do with it.. you give me and attitude, I give one back, its as simple as that... nothing was said to you so shut it :-X

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

how about you STFU b/c no one was talking to you.... EXIT sux no matter what YOU say. We have been talking about how exit should change for the better for so long and nothing has come about from it... face the fact that exit will never be good again.... and my attitude has nothing to do with it.. you give me and attitude, I give one back, its as simple as that... nothing was said to you so shut it :-X

haha, whoa! you misunderstood that post. it was an attempt at lightening the tone of that thread...I quoted YOU going off on Roninmess and was talking about his hardcore attitude...it was a joke. just fucking around.

Originally posted by zeeker

haha, whoa! you misunderstood that post. it was an attempt at lightening the tone of that thread...I quoted YOU going off on Roninmess and was talking about his hardcore attitude...it was a joke. just fucking around.

my bad than.. i thought you were telling me to lose my attitude... i didnt have one till roninmess had to start with his attitude toward me... lol.. well im off to sleep now.. that was fun...zzZZZZZZZzzz peace

my bad than.. i thought you were telling me to lose my attitude... i didnt have one till roninmess had to start with his attitude toward me... lol.. well im off to sleep now.. that was fun...zzZZZZZZZzzz peace

haha, i was about to say...

i could probably name some stuff.. but there is no point with you b/c you will somehow use what i say to "TRY" and make me look dumb... b/c you cant take a fucking joke for shit... maybe its only me you are a dick to online and nice to in person but you need to fucking chill out and stop taking your problems out on other people. I'm sick of you being all hardcore thinking you are god who knows all on CP and aol and then i gues syou could say being "fake" in person... you arent the only one who has to deal with everyday life problems.....

My life is great right now. No complaints, so Miss Psychologist, what is it now? I fuckin responded to that post because you told me not to take it seriously you fuckin pop tart. Now, who needs to learn how to take a joke?

Originally posted by roninmess

My life is great right now. No complaints, so Miss Psychologist, what is it now? I fuckin responded to that post because you told me not to take it seriously you fuckin pop tart. Now, who needs to learn how to take a joke?

yeah ok.. in other news.......................... :rolleyes:

Last good night at Exit was Draper's return this year. It was almost like the "good ole times" that night.

I think Exit started really really turning down hill around summer 2001 with a night here and there was good, but nothing like it used to be, when it was great every single week. Exit used to be like my 2nd home. I went there last friday, and it felt so distant, it just wasn't the same. Anyways if last Friday was Draper's last night at Exit I'm glad I got to be there to hear it. So many great memories with Draper and Exit in the past. But I guess that's what it is... all in the past now. Even though Exit really has sucked the last few months, I'll always remember it for the good times I had.

Hopefully Exit will change for the better, get a better crowd in there. I liked Mikebugout's idea.

I always say that Draper sucks...and I always meant it. But I take it back. he is far from sucking. I think the reason why he gets a lot of shit is because he has enormous shoes to fill. he is the Friday resident at one of the biggest and physically most impressive club around. The space that Exit(2) occupys is amazing, i'm sure no one argues against that. It has so much fucking potential it's frustrating. I just don't think that Draper is up to par with his surroundings...and there's really no shame in that, seeing as that place is amazing. He does have SOME talent but not enough that a space like Exit demands. He belongs somewhere smaller, and a little to the West,

cough<Jersey!>cough. He'd fit in perfect, he could be the man over here. no one would bitch or moan. I don't know, just my opinion. :confused: