Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To The Cunt Calling Himself Kostac Read This You Bitch

PRETTY ORIGINAL NAME YOU CUNT.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO CREATE A BRAND NEW SCREEN NAME WHICH YOU BIT OFF MY NAME AND COME ON HERE AND BASH ME WITH YOUR FIRST 2 POSTS.

yOU MAY KNOW WHO I AM BUT JUST WAIT TILL I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. AND YES YOU CAN CONSIDER THAT A THREAT MOTHERFUCKER. IM GONNA RAM MY FIST IN YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YES ITS GONNA BE THE SAME FIST I RAMMED IN YOUR MOTHERS CUNT LAST NIGHT THAT FUCKING WHORE.

I WANNA ADOPT A DOG FROM AN ANIMAL SHELTER BIG FUCKING DEAL. YOU DECIDE TO KNOCK ME FOR IT. FUCK YOU THEY PUT THESE THINGS TO SLEEP AFTER 7 DAYS. AN AVERAGE OF 1 DOG EVERY 10 MINUTES IN NJ GET PUT UNDER. TOO BAD THEY DONT DO THAT TO ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. THEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE WHITE PARTY AND AS YOU CALLED IT "THE WHITE STUFF" HOW GAY ARE YOU. IM A MAN UNLIKE YOU BITCH I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN MY ACTIONS AND I WILL PUBLICLY ADMIT I'VE DONE SHIT HERE AND THERE.NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY. YOURE PROBABLY SOME CORNY CRACKHEAD THAT POPS A DOZEN PILLS WASHES THEM DOWN WITH A GALLON OF G AND BUMPS SOME K FOR GOOD MEASURE.

YOU DONT LIKE MERGE BIG FUCKING DEAL YOU AINT HURTING MY FEELINGS. DONT GO. AND WHO GOES TO MERGE TO SEE ME AS YOU POSTED IN YOUR OTHER THREAD? I AM A PATRON LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ASSHOLE. I GO THERE TO HAVE FUN AND HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE ANY YOU FUCKING LOSER LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IF YOU GOT THE BALLS AND YOU ARENT A PUSSY ASS FAG COME OUT AND SEE ME ONE DAY THIS WEEK.

TUESDAY SAINTS CAFE TEANECK NJ

WEDNESDAY ABYSS SAYREVILLE NJ

THURSDAY METRO LOUNGE ROCHELLE PARK NJ

FRIDAY SANDBAR JERSEY CITY NJ

SATURDAY MERGE SEASIDE HEIGHTS NJ

SUNDAY JOEY HARRISONS SURF CLUB ORTLEY, NJ

YOURE PROBABLY SOME POOR WELFARE RECEIVING UNEMPLOYED INCESTRIAL HOMOSEXUAL SO COME BY I'LL BE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ALL WEEK LONG AND I'LL BEAT THE PISS OUT OF YOU AND THEN BUY YOU A FEW DRINKS BECAUSE I'LL FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HELL, I ALREADY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

SEE YA LATER CUNT AND IF YOU GOT BALLS SHOW UP ASSHOLE.

KOSTA FUCKING P

Originally posted by kostaP

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO CREATE A BRAND NEW SCREEN NAME WHICH YOU BIT OFF MY NAME AND COME ON HERE AND BASH ME WITH YOUR FIRST 2 POSTS.

yOU MAY KNOW WHO I AM BUT JUST WAIT TILL I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. AND YES YOU CAN CONSIDER THAT A THREAT MOTHERFUCKER. IM GONNA RAM MY FIST IN YOUR FUCKING FACE AND YES ITS GONNA BE THE SAME FIST I RAMMED IN YOUR MOTHERS CUNT LAST NIGHT THAT FUCKING WHORE.

I WANNA ADOPT A DOG FROM AN ANIMAL SHELTER BIG FUCKING DEAL. YOU DECIDE TO KNOCK ME FOR IT. FUCK YOU THEY PUT THESE THINGS TO SLEEP AFTER 7 DAYS. AN AVERAGE OF 1 DOG EVERY 10 MINUTES IN NJ GET PUT UNDER. TOO BAD THEY DONT DO THAT TO ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. THEN YOU TALK ABOUT THE WHITE PARTY AND AS YOU CALLED IT "THE WHITE STUFF" HOW GAY ARE YOU. IM A MAN UNLIKE YOU BITCH I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN MY ACTIONS AND I WILL PUBLICLY ADMIT I'VE DONE SHIT HERE AND THERE.NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY. YOURE PROBABLY SOME CORNY CRACKHEAD THAT POPS A DOZEN PILLS WASHES THEM DOWN WITH A GALLON OF G AND BUMPS SOME K FOR GOOD MEASURE.

YOU DONT LIKE MERGE BIG FUCKING DEAL YOU AINT HURTING MY FEELINGS. DONT GO. AND WHO GOES TO MERGE TO SEE ME AS YOU POSTED IN YOUR OTHER THREAD? I AM A PATRON LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ASSHOLE. I GO THERE TO HAVE FUN AND HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE ANY YOU FUCKING LOSER LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IF YOU GOT THE BALLS AND YOU ARENT A PUSSY ASS FAG COME OUT AND SEE ME ONE DAY THIS WEEK.

YOURE PROBABLY SOME POOR WELFARE RECEIVING UNEMPLOYED INCESTRIAL HOMOSEXUAL SO COME BY I'LL BE CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY ALL WEEK LONG AND I'LL BEAT THE PISS OUT OF YOU AND THEN BUY YOU A FEW DRINKS BECAUSE I'LL FEEL SORRY FOR YOU HELL, I ALREADY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

KOSTA FUCKING P

so whats up kosta!!

who are we gonna :biggun::chainsaw: ????

call me

hey i adopted a cat ....what the fuck is wrong with adopting animals...and my CAT "REDMAN" is the shit tooooooo....

you tell em kosta...

that fucker will probually adopt a goat so he can fuk its tight asa and make it yelll BAHHHHHHHHH

KOSTA FUCKING P

very well put, i love the honesty and hostility

Originally posted by kostac

only greeks fuck in the ass, in greece men fuck GOATS!!!!

So pussy boy are u gonna show ur face. My birthday is this friday and there would be no greater joy for this special day of mine for me to make an ass of you and publicly beat the living fuck out of you.

Hell, I'll even video tape it and show footage for my buddies on cp. You even have the advantage. I dont know who you are and you obviously know what I look like so you can come up to me sucker punch me then I'll beat the living piss out of you.

One rule of advice. If your gonna sucker punch me make it count cause it'll be the only shot you get. I may not be big and I may not go to the gym but I got heart and I know how to fight and thats all that matters BITCH.

So suck a dick, and tell yo daddy to stop fucking goats in the ass cause all night yo mama keeps yelling sto-o-o-o-o-p baaaaaah.

:blown:

Enough of your talk already, now its time to put up or shut up cunt boy.

So pussy boy are u gonna show ur face. My birthday is this friday and there would be no greater joy for this special day of mine for me to make an ass of you and publicly beat the living fuck out of you.

Hell, I'll even video tape it and show footage for my buddies on cp. You even have the advantage. I dont know who you are and you obviously know what I look like so you can come up to me sucker punch me then I'll beat the living piss out of you.

One rule of advice. If your gonna sucker punch me make it count cause it'll be the only shot you get. I may not be big and I may not go to the gym but I got heart and I know how to fight and thats all that matters BITCH.

So suck a dick, and tell yo daddy to stop fucking goats in the ass cause all night yo mama keeps yelling sto-o-o-o-o-p baaaaaah.

:blown:

Enough of your talk already, now its time to put up or shut up cunt boy.

yo kosta fuck this kid up, who the fuck would be stupid enough to come towards RF inc. in hatred, and thinks they are going to get away with it. The whole RF inc. members and staff are behind you and finding this piece of shit lowlife of a product that seems to be a human, but not for long though.:mad::2guns::box: