Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good morning!

Originally posted by joeg

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108323

weekend was good... luna on friday, ps1 on sat, meandering around central park on sunday...

Central Park was nice... yesterday was a really nice day to be outside, without sweating to death. Must go back with champagne and a picnic some time... and maybe rollerblades or something. :)

i had a nice refreshing weekend. i even had some do nothing time on sunday. it was nice. laying in the hammock in my backyard with my book.:)

luna and ps1 were great. i discovered that the material that the kiddie pool is made out of has really great suppiort for my legs for dancing. :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . morning . . :aright: . . everything's pretty on the level up in Wackchester . . oh, that's right, except for my apartment . . .

What's wrong with your apartment?

Originally posted by hotcheme

i had a nice refreshing weekend. i even had some do nothing time on sunday. it was nice. laying in the hammock in my backyard with my book.:)

luna and ps1 were great. i discovered that the material that the kiddie pool is made out of has really great suppiort for my legs for dancing. :D

Nice! Were you dancing *in* the pool, or on the edge?

Originally posted by hoke

Nice! Were you dancing *in* the pool, or on the edge?

IN the pool. at first i was holding my dress out of the water but then i said fuck it and got kind of soaked. there are some raised platforms in the middle of the pool so you are only in up to your ankles, which was great for dancing. loc took a picture of this. if it turns out ok, i will post it. or you can witness for yourself next time at ps1. :)

Hey Hey Hey :goofy:

Weekend was aiight... went to Turtle Bat on Saturday, i don't know what the big deal is about that place. Sound system was way too loud, frat boys invaded the place, and it was too damn dark.

Im just kicking myself that i missed the Lunatarium party friday night :cuss:

Im hungry :arrow: and I feel like :flush:

but it was a good weekend all and all.

I really enjoyed the samba at Luna friday.

Saturday I watched cartoons falling in and out of sleep all day.

Sunday I went to the park and took a nap.

Then I took another nap in my hot tub.

I have such a rough life. :sleep: