Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would YOU like to see at our next party?

Originally posted by echostar

yeah they were definitely cool but dont fit in with what were doing with this particular party

what happened to "any genre"???

I mean, if you don't want them to spin, just say it, don't make up lies... just say it...

;)

My votes: (in no particular order)

Dj Rekall

Dj Wool

CER

Sara Walker (DOOMER)

Adegen/Jen Lasher/Switchstance (the 00bliss crew)

Originally posted by teklord310

anyone remember Unified?? Can't beat Dave Ralph, Christopher Lawrence and Space Girl... but that is probably way out of your range...

Get Nostrum!!

no, its not out of our range at all....we had spacegirl at our last party, and can definitely do lawrence and ralph, if thats what were doing

Yea..great idea...get Space Girl, Dave Ralph, Skylab, Nostrum, and have the same party everyone else had 17 times already. Mix it up some. Im sick of hearing the same people at every party. Look for some talent that has never been here or hasnt been around in a while. DJ Assault, Phantom 45, DJ Promo, DHT, Delta 9...Thats just my opinion. If people want Space girl and them then do it...im just giving my 2 cents.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Yea..great idea...get Space Girl, Dave Ralph, Skylab, Nostrum, and have the same party everyone else had 17 times already. Mix it up some. Im sick of hearing the same people at every party. Look for some talent that has never been here or hasnt been around in a while. DJ Assault, Phantom 45, DJ Promo, DHT, Delta 9...Thats just my opinion. If people want Space girl and them then do it...im just giving my 2 cents.

thank you clubbhoppintg, thats why i posted this....i know everyone likes spacegirl, dave, skylap, and nostrum or they wouldnt be at every party, im trying to get some different advice

as for dj promo i am personally a big fan, and delta 9 is the shit

thanks for your input