Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sf+ girls in panties... how do girls not get raped?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by boywondernyc

This entire thread is so disgusting. It's topics like this that have totally destroyed clubplanet. No wonder anyone with a true ounce of knowledge in the music/club industry doesn't linger here very often.

Rape is a violent act of aggression and empowerment that normally has very little to do with sexuality and "getting off". The mere fact that some of you childish boys think that half naked chicks in their bras and panties at a club face the risk of getting raped is completely immature and downright disgusting.

It's no wonder Sound Factory has such a horrible reputation within the clubbing community in NYC. As far as a venue goes I think SF is one of the best in the city. If it's hard, dark, evil house I'm after JP does it better than most jocks out there. But omg, the the people (not all, but most) are just horrendous. And this thread proves my point!

I shouldnt of put raped I really meant groped .

sf is a good venue I wouldn't go as far as to say its the best in the city.

Originally posted by mssabina

what i noticed is that a majority of the girls there were with a group of friends, including guys who looked like they wouldnt give a fuck if they had to pound some moron touching their girls.

i had the occasional hand grope my ass which is expected, i guess, being so wall to wall packed.... it's the perfect occasion for undecent guy to cop a feel. for the most part tho i just got compliments on my undies, not many gropes.

i didn't wear just underwear.. but now i wish that i did.. i would've been soo much cooler

& if some nasty pig even attempted to grab my ass.. he would def get smacked! :chop:

I don't care what anyone says, SF has the best crowd. Its the friendliest by far and will accept anyone that loves their club. Even if they are on drugs or not, they are still the coolest people around.

With that said I'm sure people wouldn't let a rape happen with hundreds of other people standing around.

It was an underwear party yes but look at how girls dress to school and even the mall nowadays. This subject is ridiculous.

Originally posted by sfgirl21

i was sober right there with you..i actually think i enjoyed myself more sober then being fucked up.... :)

I am right there with ya.....i have such a better time there sober, i don't get all cracked out...i don't sit in a hole on the couch the whole night....i can dance for HOURS and i love watchin ppl mangled...too funnyyy..and thankfully i did wear 1/2 an outifit..lol..and was still hot...feel bad for eveyrone that had clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by magilicuti

i can do sf straight too but if i come in the morning, at night i need some energy to pump me up

I had 7 180's. 1 on the drive down at 6am... 5 inside($35 right there:blank: ) and 1 on rhe drive home Shit kicked in right when i needed it to.

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

hahahahahaha seriously george.....u have wayyy to much time on ur hands.....

hhmmmm how u guess it was me LoL

yep and its great this is my rest time tryen to bulk up so i gotat rest alot so wuts better then maken fun of people on the sf board and refern to u as a reject LoL it killed time u know and u got just as much free time so go make fun of people damn it

That's really NOT what I'm saying. Oh, I do believe and actually know of one instance where a female was sexually assulted at a club (by a bouncer, no less, she was fully clothed, btw). Are we saying then that it's the women's fault for dressing too provacatively?? It's like saying to a rape victim...well maybe you should have dressed more conservatively and not have went out in that short skirt.

Now I see where you're coming from. The point was more along the lines of, would stupid fucked up neanderthals be able to control themselves. (Not calling SF heads neanderthals, but rather men who attack women.)

Originally posted by magilicuti

I don't care what anyone says, SF has the best crowd. Its the friendliest by far and will accept anyone that loves their club. Even if they are on drugs or not, they are still the coolest people around.

With that said I'm sure people wouldn't let a rape happen with hundreds of other people standing around.

It was an underwear party yes but look at how girls dress to school and even the mall nowadays. This subject is ridiculous.

:clap: Well Said!! hehe. . Factory def has the friendliest atmosphere :makeout::aright:

Guest gabo

ok I admit I am not a sf head... I have been there but only about 15 times.

and everytime I am there a good amount of the people are really rude and shady. idk maybe I just went on an off night. or maybe I need to start going more.

Originally posted by gabo

ok I admit I am not a sf head... I have been there but only about 15 times.

and everytime I am there a good amount of the people are really rude and shady. idk maybe I just went on an off night. or maybe I need to start going more.

I have to agree wtih you somewhat. While I'm not a SF head either, I've been many, many, times in the past. I do think that a good majority of the folks at SF are a little aggressive and kind of rude. On the other hand, the early morning (or the very late crowd, however you look at it) do tend to be a little more open and friendly. Then again, I think that's the case with most clubs/scenes in Nyc. The late crowd almost always consist of the hardcore crowd - the true believers - the diehards who know the scene and who know what makes for a good party.

I have to agree wtih you somewhat. While I'm not a SF head either, I've been many, many, times in the past. I do think that a good majority of the folks at SF are a little aggressive and kind of rude. On the other hand, the early morning (or the very late crowd, however you look at it) do tend to be a little more open and friendly. Then again, I think that's the case with most clubs/scenes in Nyc. The late crowd almost always consist of the hardcore crowd - the true believers - the diehards who know the scene and who know what makes for a good party.

. . . and the ones who are so cracked out they could give a shit who they're standing next to/fornicating with . . .