Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 weeks without dancing!!!!!

weyes

after my operation to remove my ovarian cyst, i was told i can't do anything strenuous or have sexual intercourse for 4 weeks. who cares about sex, though, really? i certainly don't.

NO DANCING FOR 4 WEEKS???????

:jawdrop::cry: :cry: :cry:

the only thing good coming out of that is another opportunity for postwhoring. so, here we go. my operation was on the 18th, so we now have

25 days left till i can dance.

Originally posted by weyes

after my operation to remove my ovarian cyst, i was told i can't do anything strenuous or have sexual intercourse for 4 weeks. who cares about sex, though, really? i certainly don't.

:jawdrop::cry: :cry: :cry:

the only thing good coming out of that is another opportunity for postwhoring. so, here we go. my operation was on the 18th, so we now have

Aww, Feel better!! and yes look at the bright side, you can do more postwhoring:idea:

:)

Originally posted by weyes

shuddup! :jawdrop:

first off i am having a similar procedure this week -- my doctor never told me any of this! :eek: WTF I think i am def having second thoughts about this. idonwannago!

and who cares about sex!..... um I DO! hehehe, me =nympho :whip2: i do care about dancing and no gym too thugh! :(

Originally posted by nycchic24

shuddup! :jawdrop:

first off i am having a similar procedure this week -- my doctor never told me any of this! :eek: WTF I think i am def having second thoughts about this. idonwannago!

and who cares about sex!..... um I DO! hehehe, me =nympho :whip2: i do care about dancing and no gym too thugh! :(

you don't have to get more specific if you don't want to, but do you have a cyst as well? if you do and have any questions about the operation or anything like that, you can send me a pm, if you like :) . and i'm sure you're kidding about not having the operation 'cause of all that, even though it sucks... but i need to write a whole other post to say that i have

HA! the nurse said i can go to the gym next week! :D so if i can do the gym, i can also do dancing

still no sex for at least two weeks though :( and no swimming as well. WTF i am gonig to florida next week and i can't go swimming in the pool! jenny -- not fair! :mad:

Originally posted by nycchic24

HA! the nurse said i can go to the gym next week! :D so if i can do the gym, i can also do dancing

still no sex for at least two weeks though :( and no swimming as well. WTF i am gonig to florida next week and i can't go swimming in the pool! jenny -- not fair! :mad:

that sucks :( but we will still have fun...

i've gotta catch up, here; i couldn't post for a while 'cause my mom monopolized the comp. 2 days ago, i was travelling and then too tired yesterday, and here i am, today. so, let's begin :) .

22 days till i can dance.

some stuff that i found out

CARL COX/KAZELL/MICHEAL SCOTT - July 24 - Liquifed @ Spundae

MARK FARINA - July 25 - Honey

TERMINAL HEAD - July 25 - Boombox

CRYSTAL METHOD (live)/BARRY ASHWORTH/CASS - July 27 - Spundae

TROY ROBERTS/JOSH ABRAMS - July 27 - Pure

X-PRESS 2 - July 29 - Monday Night Social

CASS/JOSH ABRAMS - July 30 - We Love Tuesdays (S.B.)

LUKE FAIR - Aug. 1 - Boardners

SLYDER (live) - Aug. 2 - Red

LUKE FAIR/JOSH ABRAMS - Aug. 3 - Pure

STACEY PULLEN/TIM LAWSON/JAY ELL - Aug. 3 - Spundae

LEE BURRIDGE - Aug.6 - We Love Tuesdays (S.B.)

BAD BOY BILL - Aug. 9 - Red

SANDER KLEINENBERG/JERRY BONHAM - Aug.10 -Spundae

FREDDY BE/JOSH ABRAMS - Aug. 10 - Pure

MOBY/JOHN DIGWEED/DAVID BOWIE/TIM SKINNER/TIESTO -

Aug.13 - Area 2@Verizon Ampitheatre

LEE COOMBS - Aug. 14 - BoomBox @ Echo

BT /MARKUS SCHULTZ - Aug. 16 - Epic@ The Palace

JASON EDWARDS/JOSH ABRAMS - Aug.17 - Pure

SASHA/JAMES ZABIELA - Aug. 21 - Mayan

DAVID ALVARADO/RICHARD HUMPTY VISSION/DJ RAP - Aug. 21 - Hush Hush @ Moomba

SAEED & PALASH - Aug. 23 - Red

JUSTIN SLOE/JOSH ABRAMS - Aug. 24- Pure