Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this here makes me very very angry

meng

So...this skinny little chinese-eyed dude that was a good friend of mine and who I also played drums with in the University of Miami drumline in 1992 is currently the drummer of Shakira's band and I heard from a reliable source that he either has or is her boyfriend which means that he has or is getting a piece of that fine woman......my my my....why did my road not lead me in that direction......and I was a better drummer than him anyway.....fuck fuck fuck......so if you notice the skinny chinese-eyed drummer in Shakira's video.....that's my boy Brandon.....and he is one lucky motherucker......I need to get a hold of that guy somehow.....maybe Shakira's got a slot for a congo player or something.....I WANNA BANG SHAKIRA TOO DAMNIT!!!....and another drummer that played with me in the UM marching band, Ed Toth, turned out to be a drummer in the band Vertical Horizon....but I dont really care about that cuz they had like one hit song last year and disappeared......

...okay.....had to vent......

Guest saleen351

she was married and still is long before she made her American break threw...........

she is by the way no jessica simpson and never could out sing her... though i'd put on my snorkel and ear her ass, so i don't have to come up for air.......

Originally posted by saleen351

she was married and still is long before she made her American break threw...........

she is by the way no jessica simpson and never could out sing her... though i'd put on my snorkel and ear her ass, so i don't have to come up for air.......

Id rather eat Shakiras ass then Jess.

Originally posted by pod

There's a whole plethora of nasty things I would do to that woman. I'd have her in the Portofino Tower and you'd hear the screams all the way down at Spin. :cool:

/Shroomy lets the softball down the middle pass by with out commenting.

but I would love to pretend her ass was a set of bongo drums. :)

Originally posted by patrickl

Shakira schamkira. I'd rather deal with Jessica Simpson, but actually it's Shirley Manson from Garbage that really gets me going, even if her last album stunk....

WHAT?? YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! SHAKIRA HANDS DOWN!! after i am done with her, she can belly dance her ass to the fridge to get me a beer....GOD BLESS COLOMBIA!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

WHAT?? YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! SHAKIRA HANDS DOWN!! after i am done with her, she can belly dance her ass to the fridge to get me a beer....GOD BLESS COLOMBIA!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: JESSE!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue:

don't make me whip out the middle name too.;)

Originally posted by raverdoll

don't make me whip out the middle name too.;)

speaking of whipping....after she would belly dance my beer back to me, i would put a veil on that sexy colombian sex toy and ride her like the two breasted...i mean humped camel that she is....:D

Colombian's are fiesty little things....

oh yeah...my ex is Colombian...Barranquillera like Shakira no less.....I know exactly what's up......too bad she's my ex......and I still work with her!...DAMN!