Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fucking Jersey Shore: No Fucking Excuses

Like the Moo would say on NJGUIDO.com..... NO EXCUSES

There is no FUCKING excuse why all you fucking people should not be at the Jersey shore from friday to sunday, from now to labor day!

No Fucking excuses.

The summer is entering the 4th quarter and all that conditioning in the off season was for the 4th quarter. This is when we seperate the real players from the scrubs. It's time to take your game to the next level. No fucking excuses. If some of you think I was having to much fun before and a little out of control....WATCH THE FUCK OUT, I'm taking it from third gear to fith!

And there is no FUCKING excuse the rest of you should not do the same !

This is when we show the world why fucking Jersee is the best in the world and the Jersey shore is the place to be.

There is no FFFFFucking excuse why DJais,Merge, and XS are not packed out from hear to Labor day on friday nights. All three have home boys that can make you start you weekend with a bang!

No Fucking Excuses!!!!!!

DJais is packed from friday to sunday NON FUCKING STOP! There is no excuse the rest should not be like that.

Saturday there is no fucking excuse that Tempts and Merge should not being crazy as crazy can get, with two great dj's in Tstettos and Rydell!

Another "FINAL CHAPTER" is coming among us to another great summer and you all know you will be crying and bitching in the winter for summer 2003 to come fast, but you know what the fuck? You got 6 should be out of fucking control weekends left in the summer of 2002 and there should be no fucking excuse that everyfuckingbody and there mothers and there fathers should not be at the shore! It's CRUNCH time, thats when you got to suck up all those injuries and show the world what Jersey is made out of. No fucking my liver hurts excuse, no fucking I'm tired excuses, sleep during the week, during the weekends there is no sleep, you should be drinking beer for breakfast, slugging DJais LIT's for lunch and drinking blackhaus for dinner at your choice of Tempts or Merge! No fucking excuses at all . And if you cant make it down friday or saturday there is no fucking excuse you should not be at the world famous greatest out door party, the Surf on sunday, then to Tempts. It's time for all to suck it up and tell coach to put you back in the Jersey shore! Hope to see a packed Jersey shore next week.

Don't forget to tip your bartenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit bro. I took this past weekend off and planned to take the next, but now after you ripped everyone new assholes I may have to re-think my week and weekends for the next 5. Sorry what the fuck was I thinking. Thanks for setting me straight Tempkid............whoo

The JERSEY SHORE will not take second to nothing.

Second place is first loser and we are not losers.

We are the greatest and we are warshiped every where we go.

I still hear the chants in back of my head at the Oasis beach, in Cancun when they gave Jeresy a shout out. Fucking Crazy!!

Put your helmets on and lets get ready to kick some ass.:D

Originally posted by tempkid

It's CRUNCH time, thats when you got to suck up all those injuries and show the world what Jersey is made out of. No fucking my liver hurts excuse, no fucking I'm tired excuses, sleep during the week, during the weekends there is no sleep, you should be drinking beer for breakfast, slugging DJais LIT's for lunch and drinking blackhaus for dinner at your choice of Tempts or Merge! No fucking excuses at all . And if you cant make it down friday or saturday there is no fucking excuse you should not be at the world famous greatest out door party, the Surf on sunday, then to Tempts. It's time for all to suck it up and tell coach to put you back in the Jersey shore!

I love the attitude and I'll join you August 3rd for some shots at the back bar, that is if I can finally catch up with some of you back there.

Lets go people, lets not wait for labor day closing party to let it all out and get crazy, but starting next week!

I'm sorry if I'm coming down hard on you guys, but I know what you jersey shore people are capeable of. I seen it before and you guys blew me away and I know I will see it agian.

Just give me 100% and I'll be happy!

Originally posted by tempkid

There is no FUCKING excuse why all you fucking people should not be at the Jersey shore from friday to sunday, from now to labor day!

No Fucking excuses.

The summer is entering the 4th quarter and all that conditioning in the off season was for the 4th quarter. This is when we seperate the real players from the scrubs. It's time to take your game to the next level. No fucking excuses. If some of you think I was having to much fun before and a little out of control....WATCH THE FUCK OUT, I'm taking it from third gear to fith!

And there is no FUCKING excuse the rest of you should not do the same !

This is when we show the world why fucking Jersee is the best in the world and the Jersey shore is the place to be.

There is no FFFFFucking excuse why DJais,Merge, and XS are not packed out from hear to Labor day on friday nights. All three have home boys that can make you start you weekend with a bang!

No Fucking Excuses!!!!!!

DJais is packed from friday to sunday NON FUCKING STOP! There is no excuse the rest should not be like that.

Saturday there is no fucking excuse that Tempts and Merge should not being crazy as crazy can get, with two great dj's in Tstettos and Rydell!

Another "FINAL CHAPTER" is coming among us to another great summer and you all know you will be crying and bitching in the winter for summer 2003 to come fast, but you know what the fuck? You got 6 should be out of fucking control weekends left in the summer of 2002 and there should be no fucking excuse that everyfuckingbody and there mothers and there fathers should not be at the shore! It's CRUNCH time, thats when you got to suck up all those injuries and show the world what Jersey is made out of. No fucking my liver hurts excuse, no fucking I'm tired excuses, sleep during the week, during the weekends there is no sleep, you should be drinking beer for breakfast, slugging DJais LIT's for lunch and drinking blackhaus for dinner at your choice of Tempts or Merge! No fucking excuses at all . And if you cant make it down friday or saturday there is no fucking excuse you should not be at the world famous greatest out door party, the Surf on sunday, then to Tempts. It's time for all to suck it up and tell coach to put you back in the Jersey shore! Hope to see a packed Jersey shore next week.

Don't forget to tip your bartenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW............what happens when the summer is over, do you find your life to be empty and meaningly, hollow from the lack of temptations. Hmmm, how sad. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Mr. Tempkid,

Your one to talk. I didnt see you at Surf or Temps yesterday.

Mr. Brian1500, there was no FUCKING excuse why you pissed your pants saturday night! If your body can't handle more then 3 drinks, then maybe you shouldn't be drinking more then 3.

I served the Jersey shore great this past weekend.

Friday: DJais to Merge to XS

Saturday: DJais to Merge to Tempts

Sunday: A little of DJais before I headed home.

So shut your hole:mad:

Originally posted by stiffler

Holy shit bro. I took this past weekend off and planned to take the next, but now after you ripped everyone new assholes I may have to re-think my week and weekends for the next 5. Sorry what the fuck was I thinking. Thanks for setting me straight Tempkid............whoo

:laugh:i COULNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

Guest saleen351

summer is ova boys, let it go. progressive and tech are comming and this jersey shore rivera house is dead, the shore just hasn't figured it out yet......

Originally posted by saleen351

summer is ova boys, let it go. progressive and tech are comming and this jersey shore rivera house is dead, the shore just hasn't figured it out yet......

saleen you need to stfu before I start digging up old posts of yours and make you look like a confused soul..........

I realize your eyes have just recently been opened to music other than what Tsettos plays but you need to realize progressive and tech have been big for years.........and Picotto is old hat.........a great DJ but nothing new..........I and many of us were all over that stuff when you were still insisting DJs local to the Toms River, NJ area were the best on the planet..........

don't brag about music and DJs people were listening to at Twilo or anywhere else in the world when the Final Chapter was a new track.........

summer is far from over..........in NJ at least.

SoBe is still light years behind NY in terms of music and always will be..........those fuckers still think George Acosta is god :laugh:

;)