The Fucking Jersey Shore: No Fucking Excuses

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

Tempkid ----> U have been WEAK this whole summer!!! :laugh:

Tempkid,

I hate to agree, but I hardly ever see you out anymore! I was at XS on Friday, what time did you get there (I left knid a early cause it SUCKED)

AND NEXT TIME WE INVITE YOU TO AN AFTERPARTY, YOU BETTER SHOW! :D

This post is from last summer, I'm not the same person!!!!!!!!!

Many excuses I do have:

I have been to seaside on saturdays maybe if you count from the opening partys.....6 times, yes that is not the great, but not that bad!!!!!!

Good reasons why not: a bachlor party, wedding and I play in a basketball leauge and though most of games are played during the week, we play sundays too, from anytime 3pm till 8pm and the asshole scheduled are team for almost every 3pm game, so there has been times I had to be loyal for my team and take it easy on saturday nights!!!!!!!

I have though been to DJais alomost every friday, my Belmar people can vouch for that because they always end up at my house afterhours and I def ain't like I used to be, 2 nights in a row is hard for me........Good News......... This saturday I got a play off game 3pm, after my team wins this game I will head to the shore and celebrate at seaside . Then Monday at 9pm will be the last game the championship, win again then it's over, I'm at the shore all weekend long, it is the 4th quater and I will be ready!!!!!

I always excel more then the rest in the 4th quater, if it be football, beer pong, or the BLVD!!!!!!!!!

I will not miss a saturday at seaside from here on out!!!!!!!

You can also catch me at DJais on friday nights like usually!!!!

Rememeber I set records that none of you weak fucks can touch!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Like the Moo would say on NJGUIDO.com..... NO EXCUSES

There is no FUCKING excuse why all you fucking people should not be at the Jersey shore from friday to sunday, from now to labor day!

No Fucking excuses.

The summer is entering the 4th quarter and all that conditioning in the off season was for the 4th quarter. This is when we seperate the real players from the scrubs. It's time to take your game to the next level. No fucking excuses. If some of you think I was having to much fun before and a little out of control....WATCH THE FUCK OUT, I'm taking it from third gear to fith!

And there is no FUCKING excuse the rest of you should not do the same !

This is when we show the world why fucking Jersee is the best in the world and the Jersey shore is the place to be.

There is no FFFFFucking excuse why DJais,Merge, and XS are not packed out from hear to Labor day on friday nights. All three have home boys that can make you start you weekend with a bang!

No Fucking Excuses!!!!!!

DJais is packed from friday to sunday NON FUCKING STOP! There is no excuse the rest should not be like that.

Saturday there is no fucking excuse that Tempts and Merge should not being crazy as crazy can get, with two great dj's in Tstettos and Rydell!

Another "FINAL CHAPTER" is coming among us to another great summer and you all know you will be crying and bitching in the winter for summer 2003 to come fast, but you know what the fuck? You got 6 should be out of fucking control weekends left in the summer of 2002 and there should be no fucking excuse that everyfuckingbody and there mothers and there fathers should not be at the shore! It's CRUNCH time, thats when you got to suck up all those injuries and show the world what Jersey is made out of. No fucking my liver hurts excuse, no fucking I'm tired excuses, sleep during the week, during the weekends there is no sleep, you should be drinking beer for breakfast, slugging DJais LIT's for lunch and drinking blackhaus for dinner at your choice of Tempts or Merge! No fucking excuses at all . And if you cant make it down friday or saturday there is no fucking excuse you should not be at the world famous greatest out door party, the Surf on sunday, then to Tempts. It's time for all to suck it up and tell coach to put you back in the Jersey shore! Hope to see a packed Jersey shore next week.

Don't forget to tip your bartenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the best thing i ever read

Originally posted by fkornre

the moo sux and so does njguido.loser:laugh:

Laugh at me again and call me a loser again pussy and do it to my face and the only laughing you will be doing is through the computer because I will punch your face so hard you will be eating through a straw the rest of you life !!!!!!

I always excel more then the rest in the 4th quater, if it be football, beer pong, or the BLVD!!!!!!!!!

I will not miss a saturday at seaside from here on out!!!!!!!

You can also catch me at DJais on friday nights like usually!!!!

Rememeber I set records that none of you weak fucks can touch!!!!!!!!

Thats more like it!

Laugh at me again and call me a loser again pussy and do it to my face and the only laughing you will be doing is through the computer because I will punch your face so hard you will be eating through a straw the rest of you life !!!!!!

computer tuff guy....wow i'm impressed :shake: ........... fag

• 2 years later...

Wow, was I really that fucking insane ?????

What a fucking freak that kid was. I had some great times, but I can't fucking believe I was that out of control. I practice a life of sobriety now and I'm at peace with myself. God bless all of u guys

Guest onisakura
Fuck u Fuckface, I would beat the fuck out of u!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll break your fucking teeth

Wow, bipolar anyone?