Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~the Official Its My B-day Celebration Who's Down???~~

Technically my birthday is friday July 26 but the party starts Tuesday Night Saints Cafe in Teaneck NJ (NO COVER)

Wednesday Club Abyss Sayreville NJ (PM BINOYS FOR LIST)

Thursday Metro Lounge Rochelle Park NJ (PM ML2K1 FOR LIST)

Friday Sandbar Jersey City NJ (PM ADAM23 FOR LIST)

Saturday the Blowout Hardcore Celebration at MERGE WITH NONE OTHER THAN RICHIE RYDELL SEASIDE FUCKING HEIGHTS DIRTY JERZEE BABY ONCE AGAIN (PM ML2k1 FOR LIST)

ANY AND ALL NIGHTS SEE ME FOR FREE CHAMPAGNE DRINKS ETC.. THANX TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE MADE MY CLUBYEARS (WHILE i WAS MANAGING) SPECIAL. FEEL FREE TO COME OUT AND JOIN ME AND MY FRIENDS IN THE FESTIVITIES.

sO WHO'S IN ?????

NO HATERS AND DONT START ANY FUCKING DRAMA......

hAAAAAAAAAPPPPY BIRRRRRTTTTHHHHDAYYYYY!!!(((EARLY))

too bad my fucking knee is a mangled mess.....MISK...aka...GIMPY MACGHEE!.......but hopefully by sat...i can come out....hey....i'm sure i can drink enough to forget my knee!!.....if u r lucky....maybe thurs i'll break out! LOL.....anyways...have a good week.........xoxo:hat:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING

I'll be there but after work . Im doing a double at Surf :mad: but I'm def. gonna make it there... I made it for Richies B'day and had a great time when I was there (even if its for a short period of time.

Thanks George for the shots....:heart:

Misk I hope I see you at least one day out of the week.

George...23??? ok I'll take that.

Dave I'll see you out regardless

Zee we still havent met. Did you ask Pags about the peeing story??

Chosenone...Thanx ...I think. Kojak hit the nail on the head. Besides the goatee and eyebrows I have no hair.nuff said.

Originally posted by kostaP

Zee we still havent met. Did you ask Pags about the peeing story??

Not yet. Im sure I'll get a big kick out of it... Anyway I will be there and I will tell Pags to come along. You guys should come to surf on Monday nites for "oldies". Pags and I put on a good show and have a great time... All the bartenders from the area come and hang out. Music is like different - disco (i love) and from the 60's as well. Great crowd then afterwards we do afterhours - ALL THE TIME :mad: I CANT GET AWAY FROM THEM...LOL

I'll talk to him this week and ask about the peeing thing...

Merge sounds like a strong possibility, very strong, since it is your birthday. i have to go to headliner first for nicky, then i'll head to merge ready and fueled (RF inc.). HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOSTA FUCKING P.:party:

KOSTA KNOWS HOW TO PARTY, IMAGINE HIM FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. IT'S GOING TO BE SICK.:drunk:

Technically my birthday is friday July 26 but the party starts Tuesday Night Saints Cafe in Teaneck NJ (NO COVER)

Saturday the Blowout Hardcore Celebration at MERGE WITH NONE OTHER THAN RICHIE RYDELL SEASIDE FUCKING HEIGHTS DIRTY JERZEE BABY ONCE AGAIN (PM ML2k1 FOR LIST)

ANY AND ALL NIGHTS SEE ME FOR FREE CHAMPAGNE DRINKS ETC.. THANX TO EVERYONE THAT HAVE MADE MY CLUBYEARS (WHILE i WAS MANAGING) SPECIAL. FEEL FREE TO COME OUT AND JOIN ME AND MY FRIENDS IN THE FESTIVITIES.

sO WHO'S IN ?????

if u said thanx for hooking u up last saturday..., i wonder what the fuck u gonna say ahter this saturday coming up...

get ready to be fuuucckkeeeddd uupp!!!!:D

Kosta,

Happy early b-day...I will down Wed. for my friend's b-day also (also on the 26th), so looks like i'll be buying double the shots....get ready malaka you are getting banged up.....i will most likely be there also on thursday to hear mr. rydell......happy b-day again...enjoy it!!!!!!

Thanks for Plug Kosta.

Ill def be around for your bday. Def be at Abyss wed and most likely see you sat too.

If anyone is planning on going to Abyss on Wed for Kosta P' sBday just ask for Binoys List at the guest list Table. Then find me inside for some shots!!!!

See Everyone there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOSTA!!!

:bday::party::bday:

I didn't see u at factory on saturday night, but then again, i didn't see much of anything...anyway... happy birthday and i am sure i will see you out this weekend... definitely as Metro on Thursday and Merge on Saturday... sandbar is a possiblility...we'll see... GOOD TIMES!!!

in honor of kostas bday i have made my new clubplanet name and it stands true except that he is gay im not i have hair he doesnt im good lookin he definatly is not

jsut kiddin kosta much love ill see u friday at the sandbar i wont be able to party with ya until about 2 because of my new found door guy job but i got ur comp but this time meet me by alexs bar for some drinks shots etc.

im too broke to go out on the other nights or i have to work.

jamie

Jamie UR 2 FUCKIN FUNNY Great screen name.

Liquidsky88 = Rocco. YUp I'm the same Kosta. BTW it was lounge 2028

Everyone else make sure you find me Im taking out a loan so I can go drinking for my birthday!!!!!!!

Thanx for all the B-day wishes.

sO WHO'S IN ?????

hey kosta..what time are u going to metro on thursday?? why dont u come to carusos before u hit metro??

i have comps for u and all your friends and the drinks are on me...:D

let me know.

axel a.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

hey kosta..what time are u going to metro on thursday?? why dont u come to carusos before u hit metro??

i have comps for u and all your friends and the drinks are on me...:D

let me know.

axel a.

I'LL SEE YA TONIGHT BEFORE METRO.